Worlds finest Injustice inspired

"We all know he's not the boy scout before Metropolis

"We all know he's not the boy scout before Metropolis...before he was manipulated and warped. But he shouldn't be someone to be respected or pitied. The friends he's killed,  the real heroes the boy barely older than me named Billy Bateson.... He created the Regime, and if he wins he'll be stronger than ever. With anyone against him lobotmized, or imprisoned. He's lived long enough to be a monster, yet we just lock him up.... He survives and some many others didn't. Still people look up to him, we try and take his powers and they return. If he wins, things will be worse than ever.."

"And the detective with the out dated sense of morality who thinks he would become just like superman if he took a life... Look at his tragedy, mess of a family. I've seen a timeline where he just broke the Joker's neck and turned himself in.. Or kept on.. I'm sick of their sides, enabling and encouraged by others... He has all the equipment to just end the threat. But all he does is restrain.."

"Lois wouldn't want this... So tonight it ends for both both. The Dark Knight will fall and the Man of Steel die... By the flaws in themselves, in their armor by my hands. I'm not telling you how it'll gone down, but they could kill me in the process.. But when both of them are gone, I hope something would change. Anything about this changing... I want something better."

"Everybody's got dead people! It's no excuse to get everybody else dead along the way! "