Prolong

A Hero was moving fast as he got a call about a fight in the back alleyway and he saw the group of Villains picking on a shadowy figure wear all black with a mask of a bunny on their face, but that's the more difficult problem as the mask is broken and they saw the right eye is green. The figure can fight very well and was beating their asses.

It's making him to wonder what they are doing to win as he sees no Quirk uses from them and then he joins in making him to defeat the rest of the Villains with them as they work like a well oiled team making him to feel like he fought with them before, but against other Villains making him to wonder who as he doesn't remember.

He turns to see a stick with a note thanking him for his help and requesting he doesn't tell the police about them making him to be curious as he wonders what kind of secrets do they hold that they don't want to be told to the police about. The next morning, they went to their 'boss' who's an chimera between a bear, a dog and a mouse.

"Well, well, well. This is new and you didn't even knock on my door, such manners. I wonder what caused it." He shows the note and said he wants them traced making the animal to be curious now as he looks up the writing and got one, but the records weren't a good thing at all as he looks blanked at the answer that he got.

"Female, teen, Quirk unknown and already engaged to two males plus has two kids, mother's dead, father's a Villain, big sister's a Villain and she's not even trying to hide what she's doing as she's hired to kill and kidnap people with a very solid contract of her not killing children or rivals of any companies or families.

She's even a owner of a lot of mines world-wide plus licenses to sell a whole lot of stuff with scientists coming over to study a lot of stuff with her being fully a Grey-Heroine meaning she knows about that 'Heroes kill if the Villains aren't coming out alive' thing already and is prepared to do so if necessary really.

My, my... It would seem we have the Black Lady of the Night figured out. What do you plan on doing?" The chimera asked the man as this is serious making him to say a house call before fully showing he got the address and just left before the Number One Hero walks in and said his successor has the Quirk and she'll be handling a lot of Villains.

"Name, please?"

"Midori... Why do you have her information up?" The Chimera's now in shocked as he can't even believe it. Her?! With her records?! How will he handle this as he was off her records and looking at her information making him to wonder why her and not another one unless they've been fully training in secret for a long time and he doens't know what they do.

The man shows up and looks out towards the place for a rooftop as he sees her with a lot of children playing in the in-built park that's been built in the compound as adults showed up and he saw the adults hugging them, but the children aren't scared as they screamed either mama or papa or both out to them making him to be confused.

He even saw a follow Hero and a Vigilante calling her love as she smiles to them before coughing into her hands making one to rush over as the one keeps the other children inside the large clan compound they live in it seems as he saw blood coming from her between and overflowing form her hands as it lands on the ground.

He has a video and left as he's not going to interrupt them since she needs medical help making him to head back to the office and shows the video making the nurse to also see it as well, too with the Number One Hero who's looking very worried about this as the chimera looks to the nurse as this is very serious medical condition right now.

"Haemoptysis. Tuberculosis, bronchiectasis, lung abscesses and/or mycetomas have been consistently reported as common causes of massive hemoptysis. I would need to scan the girl, Nezu and check the children as well, too to make sure they don't have it." She said as this is serious making them to send a letter to the place.