Hero Vs Villain Class

Thanks to Sakura giving All Might a book that teaches him how to teach, his classes are going to be majorly better as Himiko's his assist for the day plus he wouldn't have to rush out of there thanks to the new Quirk that Sakura has giving him making him to have fun this year and Shoto learned both Fire and Ice Bending from Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

Both him and Dabi learned a whole lot from the anime's wiki and other wikis making them to love it as they learn new things for their Quirks making Sakura to smile at them. Sakura even helped Shoto with his Hero costume (AN: It's his second one) making her to have hers all set making her to like it as it's perfect.

In class, both Sakura and Shoto were talking making Bakugou to be pissed as he just found out about his older sister yesterday making him to be both upset and furies as she'll be keeping an eye on him in school making him to hate this as Himiko's a strange sister and only Sakura can handle her properly unlike her adoptive parents really.

All Might shows up five minutes before class starts making them to be excited about this as Sakura can't wait to start as All Might has both of her and Shoto against Bakugou and Iida making this to be fun as All Might can see why she went for this as her Heroine costume as many were shocked at it fully while Himiko squeals at it.

Sakura wears nothing on her feet cause of the large cloud she's kneeing onto making it to be just perfect as both Sakura and Shoto had went first making her to be quick as no one has ever seen her planning an attack as she's too quick for that and...

Sakura wears nothing on her feet cause of the large cloud she's kneeing onto making it to be just perfect as both Sakura and Shoto had went first making her to be quick as no one has ever seen her planning an attack as she's too quick for that and strong making Shoto to know about her smarts as she has shown it and no one knows how high it is.

Sakura has her lower face veil on as it's making it to go just perfectly with as it's aurora waving between the colors of her costume in a colorful taste making it to look perfect on her as both are playing the Villains and Bakugou with Iida's the Heroes making Sakura to have Shoto do a maze with his ice for the room only and allow the Heroes to come to them.

"The bomb's going in th middle and since it's hollow, we don't need to worry about it exploding on us. Though do you mind putting ice inside of it to keep it from being knocked down to be safe?" Shoto saw what she was up to and smirks making Sakura to smile innocently at him as he forms the maze and has the ice have fire on the inside.

It's making Bakugou to freak once he saw it as the ice goes to the ceiling making Iida to worry about harming them since this is a training session and going to far will cause them to fail as they might of had a trap set up for them, but where is the question as going just in will cause them to be hurt even more making Bakugou to not care.

He blasted all the ice walls away and then the smoke cleared, but the fire is now there replacing the ice walls making it to be too dangerous for them to enter as the ice reforms around the fire making Bakugou to be furies as Iida looks nervous about this making All Might to smirk as he knows what Sakura did as this has her name all over it.

It's making him to be adding points for this and taken points away as he sees fit cause of this as both of Bakugou and Iida's not going to be getting a good grade in this making Himiko to noticed and do the same making everyone to wonder what's going on in there as Bakugou walks into the maze making him to feel warm which isn't normal.

'How the fuck did icy-hot and the cloud bitch do this?' Bakugou thinks as he noticed signs of a trap and explodes them making them to be gone as they continue the maze making Iida to fully worry as it seems strange as how the heck did they have time to do all of this before they arrived making Sakura to keep that a secret as a cloud eye keeps an eye on them.

Shoto drops ruby sized ice and they explode making Bakugou to use his own to block it as Iida runs through and got captured by Sakura's trapped making All Might to call him out as he's out and died making Bakugou to be shocked as Iida went ahead to spare him from these attacks. Bakugou hates that he owes Iida one for this.

Sakura smirks as she presses a button on a remote and Bakugou got rained on by hail as it's following him before Shoto traps him in ice to his shoulders making them to be the winner which made All Might to be proud of them both as Sakura got the VIP cause of her plan making Shoto to smile as they got a great mark cause of her plan making her to chuckle.

Dabi and Hawks are going to laugh once they hear this, but All Might sent them a video of it making them to laugh as that's something you don't get every day. Sakura and Shoto went home after school was over making them to ignore Bakugou as they headed home making Dabi to hug them both as they saw the video.

"All Might." Was all Sakura said making Dabi to nod as Hawks coming home late making Sakura to hate the HPSC which even Dabi hates making her to smirk mentally as the timing bomb just went off after Hawks got home making both Dabi and Hawks to stare at her who innocently just smiles at them both as they got no proof she did it.

"Damnna it! She's right. No proof, she's innocent until proving guilty." Hawks said making Dabi to laugh as Sakura knows how to treat her two man as Endeavor has one in the trunk of his car making Dabi to stare shocked at her before losing it in a laughing fit making Shoto to wonder what's going on.

Sakura use Lotus flowers in dinner making it to be huge and delicious as Shoto loves it making Sakura to chuckle as Shoto's spoiled making Dabi to groan as that's the last thing he needs making her to laugh as Dabi has no say on how she treats Shoto making him to grumble about that fully as Hawks shakes his head at his family.

'Heh. Idiots.'