Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan

Sakura had just finished decorating Ashido's new home and allows the Ashido Family to choice how they want everything from her to make it easier on them all making Sakura to not mention that he had also increased the soundproofing to every single bedroom to not wake up their kids and made sure there's baby monitors in each room labeled.

It's to know what's going on in each room as he worries for his family and that's why he added baby monitors into each room of his children making him to look after them making the Ashido Family to find out about it on their own making them all to be fully surprised by this as Ashido realized Sakura knew and she didn't tell them about it.

Both Sakura and Shoto are partnered up against Aizawa making him to hope he can see what they can do, but Sakura had Shoto do the planning fast as the every surface on the roads, the streets, the alleyway and the rooftops to be iced making it to be easier as Sakura plans to make it hail on the ice and makes spikes to show up to stop him.

She can make them small or big, but huge is over doing it plus she get's drained easily making this to be a major thing as she uses that for stopping Villains or trapping them in spot. Sakura and Shoto has everything set and now they wait as Shoto also has fire in some of the ice making them to look red which will explode onto whoever steps on them.

Aizawa noticed the ice after he slipped on the ice and slides down on his back making him to hit five red spots over lapping each other making him to get exploded onto making both Sakura and Shoto to watch from the clouds as Sakura's eating cheeses while Shoto had chips making them to watch the show as there's even purple as well that Sakura placed under the ice.

Aizawa has a lot of wounds from that as his clothes are burnt and he has a lot of burns on his body as well, too making him to be angry as he looks for those two, but he jumps onto a purple ice making him to be shocked as he has some scars from the lightning called Lichtenberg from getting hit making the scar from it to show up.

Aizawa was not pleased as he looks around and forgot Sakura has clouds making him to not look up before he noticed a shadow ten minutes in after more red, purple and royal versions of red and purple colored spots later and then he looked up making him to glare before Sakura smirks and snaps her fingers making the cloud to hail down.

It's making spikes to show up making Aizawa to dodge may he be in soo much pain as Sakura had a hail land on the red spot behind Aizawa that he missed and it exploded onto him before he lands on a huge purple and royal purple lapping spot making him to be shocked again making Aizawa to be in pain and moved out of the attack.

Shoto captured him with ice around the wrist and behind his back fast making both him and Sakura to pass the exams. All Might's proud of them and Bakugou didn't even pass making him and his exam partner, Kirishima to not pass making him to be upset about this. Sakura laughs as All Might went all out since she wasn't there.

It's making Bakugou to be needing some extra classes with Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, Sero and Sato making him to be pissed. Sakura chuckles as Shoto has the whole class frustrated with him calling her sissy all the time making it to be funny, but sooner or later he'll have to tell them, but he wants to be like her making her to laugh.

Dabi's being a drama queen about this fully making Shoto to smile innocently at his big brother making Hawks to lose it big time at that as he just falls over and laughs. Sakura has on a lettuce trim off shoulder dress, elegant solid long sleeve dress on with simple flat shows making Hawks to blush as they went into the sky thanks to Sakura.

She has the clouds to be solid for them to have a panic date up in the sky making it to be fun as they get to see the shooting stars thanks to her making this a live show for everyone making many to complain. Sakura did get a laugh as that family gets to see it thanks to her clouds on the ceiling making them to see the whole show from the start to the finish.