Sport Fest Festival part 2

All Might had noticed that Bakugou's teaming up with Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima and Sero while Sakura has her two classmates: Uraraka and Tokoyami with Hatsumi Mei and Shoto making him to be surprised while Midnight complains they needed to know the obstacle first which she didn't pick yet.

It's making her to then think that someone on the stuff told them and Izumo was fully chuckling at her as Izumo had cloud clones to spy for her making Nezu to not stop it as Izumo has it fully registered as part of her Quirk making it to be legal to use it which she has for her mines, her towns and market plus more which made it easier to handle a whole lot of shit.

"No fair!" Midnight whines as this got many to laugh at the comedian they're getting as Sakura and Shoto showed off a whole lot making many to look to them more, but Sakura and Shoto's going with Hawks as they plan to go after Stain and .

"Alright and the only teams to pass are Team Bakugou, Team Sissy? Who's idea was this to call the team that? Todoroki's idea? The ****, man?!, Team Iida and Team Shinso!" This is making everyone to wonder how seventeen people are going to be fighting against each other in these one on one matches.

"Alright! The teams are allowed to fully rest before the one vs one matches! We gave games for those who didn't make it and can still show off to everyone! Plus Ultra!" Midnight mumbles to herself about Sakura and her cheat codes as Sakura wasn't in the mood to watch the games and went to take a nap making her to miss her opponent who's staring at her.

It took Shoto to wake her as she get up and went to battle as she knows she's going to be too OP for them to even handle in a fight making her to wonder who her opponent is. Her opponent, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu was boring as she just speeds up to him once the match started and kicked him out of the ring.

It's making many to be shocked as Tetsutetsu's shocked at her speed as she had a hard training making him to wonder what it was which he'll never know as Sakura went back to sleeping until her next turn which's up against Shoto. Sakura dodges a lot of ice attacks and she managed to keep close to test him a bit to see what'll he do next.

Sakura avoid his fire as she noticed he's waiting to use it making her to smirk as as she nears to avoid the ice and she can tell he hates his father, but he did use his fire once she got closer to him making her to dodge as she can't let it hit her as she blocks with her clouds making her to absorb and then fire it back at Shoto making him to dodge the attack.

Sakura hopes this might work as she avoid a fire attack as Shoto has seen how Zuku used his fire and he started to do the same making him to think of an ice version once this is over with as Sakura's happy he's taking her seriously making her to make sure to keep him focused on her and not Endeavor in the stands.

Sakura had secretly sent his pants on fire which's Amaterasu as fire can be changed as long as you're careful of the fire type you are using. It's making her to use it on his ass which has him smelling something's burning and then looked down to his ass which's on fire and he can't put it out making him to then panic as he's going to be having a bad burn from this.

Sakura had to use a cloud clone without anyone noticing as he deserves it and it'll leave a good burn mark as Sakura hopes it's a third degree burn on both ass checks as Shoto saw her looking up at something and turns around making him to see his sperm donor who's ass is on fire making him to try and not laugh at the site of it.

"Yeahohohohoho!" Endeavor yells loudly making everyone to look towards him as he's dancing with Amaterasu fire on his ass that a cloud clone of Sakura's recording for both of Touya and Hawks to watch which's invisible to record this making them to laugh once they gets it as Shoto has front row seats to this show.

Shoto's laughing as this is funny as shit before he went all out with his fire side and she smirks as she blocks it with her cross arms as she pushes the fire away from her making the two to have fun. Many realized they're actually playing with each other than fighting like a older sister to a younger younger brother making them to be shocked.

Present Mic keeps the commentaries coming and how the play by play is as it's making many to love it as Sakura had fun and managed to win against Shoto and helped him up before she had pointed to Endeavor as his ass were being showing with third degree burns on both cheeks making him to squeak like a five-year-old girl.

That's making many to laugh at him as he goes red in anger and Shoto saw his texts and saw Touya messaged him and check up on him after that match as another cloud clone's keeping Turbo Hero alive as the clone even has helped captured the Villain, but then he got away from them fast making Sakura to smirk.

The clone came back to her to fused making her to have a headack, but kept going as she's not going to give up as she won each fight before she's now going up against Bakugou for the last match and told him straight out to not hold back on her making him to have a deadly smirk on his face as he can use this foe revenge on the first class with All Might.

She keeps dodging and disking out the same amount of damage from her kicks or her punches making him to have too much fun as he managed to get her pin to the floor. That's before she whispered something to him and he blushed before she pushed him off then attacked him making him to be on the defense as she knows his weakness.

It's making her to have fun as this helped her clear her mind and enjoy herself as Sakura won against Bakugou making him to smile and accept her hand as she helps him get up making her to nod to him as she can tell that both her and Bakugou felt better about the fight as she got the gold medal and he has the silver, though Tokoyami got the bronze one.

All Might congratulated the three and many boos when he said well done making Sakura to have a murderous aura around her at them making them to shut up as it seems she's overprotective of the Pro-Hero making All Might to laugh as he did have her as an intern for those ten months and she had helped with his paperwork before he dismiss her to go home.

'Never change, young Midoriya. Never change. Stay as who you are.' All Might thinks as Sakura noticed that Stain's heading to were Hawks patrol is making it to be perfect as she kidnaps Tokoyami and Shoto making many to freak as all three are with Hawks making Aizawa to shake his head as he'll never understand her.

Recovery Girl's freaking out as they forgot about her coughing blood up making All Might to mention she's on medication as it's something else and that's all he can tell them about it fully making Nezu to wonder what All Might's hiding from them as Sakura seems to be hiding a lot as well, too and he can't figure out what it is really.

Both Shigaraki and Kurogiri saw the Sport Fest and she can't figure out who Sakura is making her to have Kurogiri to have a picture sent to the doctor to find out who she is, but the doctor can't as she's a Centillionaire who he can't reveal any information on making Shigaraki to be pissed off about this as she's clearly important to someone.

Sakura knew what her big sister would do and thanks to being a very rich Bachelorette, her information will not be given out to people, but she's engaged to two man and that's taking her off the market for good making many to wonder who won her heart like that and she'll never tell a single soul who they are fully as she's not revealing them.

It's making both Hawks and Dabi to chuckle as Sakura's going to be like that until it's discovered. Sakura would keep this a secret until she's twenty-five making both Hawks and Dabi to laugh as that's going to be a major thing about her as she went for Cosmo Priestess for her Heroine name and Shoto has chosen to use Eragon.

'That's making it to be perfect, but he wished the class would stop asking him why he calls me 'sissy' as it's getting on his nerves.'