Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'

Sakura heard noises and heads off making her to see that Kendo's getting played with by mini green goblins as they slide into her anus and slides out her mouth with her having one thrusting into her, but it seems they cum outside of her like there's one or two mini green goblins inside of her and are thrusting inside of her making Sakura to shiver.

Kendo even has two thrusting into her nipples and Sakura can't leave her like that as she kills the mini green goblins that she can see and then used her clouds to remove any mini green goblins inside of her making Kendo to sigh of relief as Sakura removes the vines and then looks after Kendo making her to have a cloud to be a blanket and sent her to the buses.

Sakura then had found Jirou ten minutes later being thrusted into by a Green Anaconda making her to have a very large bloated stomach from the snake cumpieing Jirou making her to see about one hundred to one hundred and sixty Xenomorph-Human Hybrid babies as they take turns drinking the breast milk from Jirou as they feed off of her.

It's making Sakura to wonder how this even happened as the Xenomorph-Human Hybrids were different somehow compared to the Newborn in the Alien Resurrection as the males has shorter heads, human faces with Jirou's Quirk, a tube connected from the middle of the neck to the head with a tail and claws.

Plus Sakura saw some Xenomorph in the arms and legs making her to be shocked as the females have more Xenomorph making them to be taller than their many brothers with no tube and their heads are human with the same claws and Xenomorph to the arms and legs, but they have a short tail when the males had longer tails.

This is just making Sakura to shake her head at this before she shot the snake and the two Nomus, scaring the kids making her to calm them all down and look after their mother making them to accept her as a part of the 'hive' as Sakura has a cloud for them all to leave with to the buses and follow the buses as well, too making Jirou to nod to her for the help.

Sakura kept going before she saw Shiozaki fifteen minutes later with twenty babies as she's being thrusted into by Greenbrier vines making her to wonder what's happening today as she goes over and cut the Greenbrier vines making her to look after Shiozaki making her to hold the babies as Sakura makes a cloud blanket and to bring them to the buses making Sakura to look for the others.

Tsunotori wants this all to stop as the Liana Vine are still thrusting into her making her to hate this as Komori's stomach's bloated from the Phallus Indusiatus as it's pumping too much of it's very spores inside of her as she looks pregnant making Komori to feel sore in her nipples from all the sucking and biting the hedgehogs are doing to her.

The two hedgehogs won't stop sucking/biting her nipples to get the breast milk out of her. The Phallus Indusiatus kept tugging making Komori to keep cumming as she's shivering from this as her body can't handle this much more making her to hate this as the Phallus Indusiatus pumps more of it's spores inside of her as it bloats up outside of her.

Then it's pumping them right into her which has her stomach getting bigger and bigger as it's doing this while continuously tugging inside of her as the bloats were the size of two beach balls each time they enter her. Tsunotori's stomach's bloated as it's two times the size of a normal sized eight months long pregnant woman making Tsunotori to hate this.

Tsunotori's breast were to sore as she's still being milked making her to hate this as the Liana Vines were going too fast for her to handle and the hedgehogs were still drinking from Komori as now they're huger than the last time Tsunotori saw them as now they're laying down in order to drink Komori's breast milk making them to be laying down onto her breast.

Tsunotori can feel the Liana Vine sealing the seeds up as it starts to thrust into her again making Tsunotori to feel weak as the seeds are draining her of her energy and she can't keep up with this as the milking's getting too much as it's now doing it at the same time making her to hate this before she saw the Phallus Indusiatus was getting bigger.