Summer Camp and Rape part 1

Sakura got the memo from both Dabi and Himiko as Hawks was warned with All Might as this is bad, really bad making her to hope this will work as she needs to deal with this all personally before anyone else gets hurt and she needs to clean up the mess from those two fully. All Might hopes she'll be able to handle this as this mess is going to be getting worsen.

Sakura even saved David Shield on I-Island making her to keep him safe from jail as she can pretend he's fully hypnotized to do what he did which works out as she knows how All Might feels for him and his daughter Melissa Shield. Sakura saw the camp site and she's careful as she managed to get both her and Shoto plus Tokoyami to the camp.

That made two members of the Wild, Wild Pussycat Team to be shocked and Aizawa sighs as he really needs a raise cause of this making him to ignore it as both Sakura and Shoto are already training with Tokoyami following them automatically without him even realizing it as Sakura's crazy with Quirk training and he keeps feeling stronger cause of it.

Sakura made a cloud clone of Himiko to allow her to do her undercover mission and not miss school nor the summer camp with her classmates making it to work out as Hawks watches the kids back home as Dabi's busy cause of Shigaraki making Sakura to feel bad for him as he's soo going to be stressed out from this.

'I just know it.' It's making her to hate this and Shoto knows this is going to be bad, but once those two are arrested and Sakura has gotten her revenge, she'll calm down and not be soo stressed out about this making her to relax and be a normal teenager he hopes which might not happen cause of her two towns, her mines and her business.

'This is making me to worry for sissy.' Sakura wonders about her big sister's plans as this is going to be bad, but Bakugou being with Aizawa and the others, he'll be safe from being kidnapped making her to sigh of relief for that, but for her and who knowns who else will be kidnapped, it's not a good thing as she needs to keep them all safe and fast.

'This making me to think of a plan and try to keep them all safe no matter what the cost.' Sakura makes sure everyone's up to statue as she needs to make sure they can fully handle themselves as this is not going to be a normal summer camp for them to train and improve their Quirks making Sakura to worry that they'll not going to be having much time.

Sakura has clouds fully around the whole summer camp to be on the safe side for everyone as she can't have them getting hurt and this is the only way of keeping everyone safe no matter what as no one can get pass the walls and no teleporting-type of Quirks can get inside of the cloud barrier thanks to this as she had this is mind for U.A as well, too.

She kept it up for the whole stay as she needs to keep everyone safe with Shoto guarding her back as she fixes the clouds up when an animal walks through them since animals can't see it at all which makes it easier to not stop the animals from roaming around and wandering about as normal which has Aizawa wondering what the two are doing.

It's time to do the night scare challenge and Ashido was really looking forward to enjoying it, but Aizawa said their training wasn't up to his standards making them to be upset as Bakugou goes with them making Sakura to chuckle a bit as many wonders how Aizawa can handle that kind of classroom twenty-four/seven on a daily basic.

Vlad King, homeroom teacher of class 1-B, just shakes his head at this, but then Sakura stops chuckling and sensed both Dabi and Himiko are near by as they're going to be doing a night scare challenge making Sakura to warn Shoto first as this is going to be tough for them four as her sister's still not here anywhere in the forest.

 'She must be still recovering from her injuries that I gave her during the attack at U.S.J which's perfect.' Sakura thinks to herself as this is making her to smile to herself as her big sister's out for a while. Dabi had to set the forest on fire making him to get the kid first as he knows that fully Sakura's not going to forgive him if he left the kid alone.