Tomoe does the deal, Kurogiri goes home, Sakura's married and pregnant

Tomoe can't believe she's doing this as it's been two years and now she's needs to do the deal making her to pull on the stockings and have Sakura help her with her hair making her to hate this before her walks up to Mr. Compress and nyas in his ear before him to stiffing before he turns and saw Tomoe as a Neko Maid as she keeps nyaing at the end of her sentences.

He picks her up and went into their bedroom making Sakura to smile at the doctor and Kurogiri making them to be impressed as Sakura got Tomoe really good with this as Tomoe and Mr. Compress got married eight months after she had the twins making them to be married as Tomoe has Mr. Compress's last name now.

Sakura was the flower girl at the wedding making Sakura to have it private to keep Heroes out of it fully, but All Might went as an adult to Sakura making Tomoe to accept as Kurogiri gave her away to Mr. Compress. Sakura was impressed as Tomoe has to keep saying nya for the whole day making Mr. Compress to lose himself cause of it all.

'I'm going to get her back for this.' Tomoe thinks as she cuddles with her husband making Sakura to dot he same to Dabi and Hawks who's having a hard time holding themselves back as Himiko records it making Tomoe to pout as Sakura's got well trained boys making her to hate this which Kurogiri chuckles as Sakura's too much sometimes which Tomoe agrees to.

Kurogiri was told to go home as Midnight misses him making him to go as Mr. Compress has it covered making Midnight to hug her husband as their children also hugged him as well, too. Kurogiri stays as they're a family again as they had the kids when they were just teenagers making Midnight to be a great mother and Heroine.

The kids has either one of their Quirks with one having a hybrid of their Quirks making them to be great Heroes, but they never left the place cause of their mother making them to do so as it time to propose to their girlfriends making Midnight to be happy for them as Kurogiri was also happy for them as he's going to have daughters thanks to his boys.

Midnight somehow even got Kurogiri to fuck her making him to have some fun with her as she got loud making neighbors to complain making Midnight to glare lightly as she's in nothing, but a bed sheet making it to be clear of why she was fully screaming the whole night making it to be embarrassing to the others since they didn't know what it was fully.

Boy did Kurogiri laughed about that as Midnight looks like a cat ready to bounce onto them for interrupting their sleep as Kurogiri remembered that day it happen when they did it the first time making many to be embarrassed from it. Midnight was happy as a cat from that as she curls up to his body and they went back to sleep.

Sakura waited another year before she graduated, but she has two last names to add making All Might to give her away as All For One had the videos of the wedding sent to him making him to cry as he didn't get to give his girls away which ahs many males patting his back for this as no man doesn't want to miss giving away their daughters to their son-in-laws.

All For One missed two weddings from his daughters making it to be twice as worse as two other males had to do it in his place making him to get the videos of the wedding. Sakura knows Dabi and Hawks were ready to start a family with her once she's done school as a cloud clone can take care of her Heroine work for her until she gives birth.

Sakura got pregnant three days after she finished her third year in U.A making her to check twenty weeks later to see she's pregnant with quads making her to continue the 'Teen Mother Group' with Shiozaki, Ashido, Jirou, Komori and Tsunotori with Uraraka joining them cause of Himiko using a cock made from clouds by Sakura.

Himiko even proposed to her making them to be married like Shiozaki and Sero are as well, too which ahs many to celebrate them as Sakura kept hers a secret as she knows many would try to win her over, but she's not interested in them as she deals with her mines, towns as she owns the towns by the mines and her market business with the food she's growing.

Sakura got pregnant by Hawks first since Dabi has two kids already making Sakura to smile as she rubs her stomach, happy as the cloud clone's going nuts out there making many to not know it's a cloud clone cause of her being pregnant which's kept as a secret until she's ready to reveal it making many to wonder about her as she's one mysterious woman.

Sakura knows the world's going to be having a hard time with this as Sakura knows that Hawks going to spoil them like he does with his twin sons making Dabi to chuckle as both Shoto and Tokoyami got together somehow making Asui to be with Hiryu Rin making them to be happy. Shoto was more female making him to get pregnant.

He has milk glands and a womb, but is still male making both him and Tokoyami to be happy as Shoto is rubbing his swollen stomach as Sakura has a cloud clone taking his place to keep him safe as they stay home together making Tokoyami to agree with this as he knows Sakura's worried over her little duckling of a brother making Shoto to pout at this.

Sakura can't help it as he has been following her like a duckling following it's mother making him to turn away red in the cheeks making Sakura to chuckle gently making him to make this soo cute as a picture was taken of it making him to glare as he tries to get the camera away from Dabi who's gentle with him cause of the baby inside of him.

Sakura laughs at the site as Dabi's taller than Shoto and can still keep the camera away from him as Shadow gentle wraps around Shoto and brings him close to Tokoyami making Shoto to pout as he couldn't get the camera from Dabi as Tokoyami chuckles as Sakura's enjoying this as Shoto's making this too easy to tease him about the duckling follow he did to her really.