Sakura's present to Tomoe, Rei divorced Endeavor and Miruko marries Rei

Sakura worries as how will her big sister handle looking after a baby? Sure, she was there when she was born and helped look after her, but Tomoe wouldn't know how to look after one of her own since mother wasn't there to help her learn those things at all making this to be bad as she phones Kurogiri and asked him to come pick up a book for her sister.

Once Tomoe and Mr. Compress saw it and that it's from Sakura cause of her worries for her big sister since she doesn't know how to look after one of her own cause of Mistress Inko not being able to teach her how to be a mother and wife making Mr. Compress to not mind as this can also help him out with being a father to his child.

Tomoe smiles as her sister still cares for her a bit making her to hope the book can help her out before she saw her late Christmas present making them all to gasp as Sakura's nuts. A surface-to-air missile, a Pave Hawk and a Sikorsky MH-60/HH-60 Pave Hawk?! It's making Tomoe to freak out about this as how are they going to hide them all?!

A surface-to-air-missile, also known as a ground-to-air missile or surface-to-air guided weapon, is a missile designed to be launched from the ground to destroy aircraft or other missiles. A Pave Hawk's a highly modified version of the Army Black Hawk helicopter which features an upgraded communications and navigation suite that.

This includes integrated inertial navigation/global positioning/Doppler navigation systems, satellite communications, secure voice and have quick communications and a Sikorsky MH-60/HH-60 Pave Hawk's a four-blade, twin-engine, medium-lift utility military helicopter manufactured by Sikorsky Aircraft. Kurogiri shows an address and it has a place to hide them at plus it's a copy of her own home making them to freak.

Except they don't have her many farms or era portals making them to have a huge place and it's in a good hidden spot in a forest and a driveway, too making Tomoe to have tears going down her face as this is too much making Kurogiri to move everything in and Tomoe wonders how they're going to handle the bills for it making Tomoe to worry about that part fully really.

Mr. Compress left for four hours and then came back with one hundred marbles full of cash making Tomoe to blush as he just showed another trick to her and he went to six banks using one of the helicopters which Sakura had placed a cloaking device onto both to keep them safe from Heroes finding them making Tomoe to sigh at this.

"What is wrong with my little sister?"

"Villainy Tendencies are hard to fight off. You do remember what she had said about doing illegal stuff to survive on the streets, right?" Tomoe fully flinches as she hated that making Kurogiri to know she wanted to forget she even heard about it, but can't plus the video didn't help her out at all as Mr. Compress just got the bills and groceries paid for.

Endeavor's in shocked as Rei's signing for a divorced with him making him to wonder what's going on before he sign unconsciously making him and Rei to be no longer married before he got a bomb sent to him and it explodes making him to be in a coma and Dabi laughs as Rei looks towards Sakura who's busy learning how to add fire into the hail.

'I guess she did that for me more so than Dabi and Shoto.' Rei waits two months after that as her children needs to get use to the idea of their parents being divorced right now plus Endeavor being in a coma making Miruko to know that Sakura's Villainy Tendencies are getting harder to fight off as she targets Endeavor a lot cause of it or fight other Villains.

Miruko proposed to Rei two months later as they've been secretly dating since Rei's second year in the mental hospital making it to be the prefect moment to marry her now making it to be not live and private as Sakura has it all planned out to them only making Miruko to laugh as she likes the little fighter making Rei to agree with her on that one.

Miruko wore a tuxedo while Rei had on a contrast lace asymmetric hem light blue wedding dress making it to be prefect as Rei looks beautiful making Dabi to look shocked as his mother's fully revealed her psychical age to be twenty-six like Miruko making all four of her children to be shocked as this is not normal for them to see.

Dabi's going to have to get use to having a futanari mother, but he'll get use to it sooner or later as their new house is huger as Sakura had the same man who was the ex-owner of Ashido's new house to use his Quirk inside of the house she had the Uraraka Construction Company to build the place as a wedding gift making it to be perfect.

Everyone moved out of the Todoroki Household and Dabi stays with Sakura like Shoto is until school is over making Miruko and Rei to smile as Dabi's close to proposing to both Sakura and Hawks, but it's the other way around as Sakura asked Dabi and Hawks to marry her and it's once she's eighteen-years-old making it to be a shock to Rei and Miruko.

All Might can tell that Sakura's changing everyone's lives and Nezu seems to be having a hard time figuring out what she's going to do next as Sakura's not that easy to figure out really before they saw the NEWS about Endeavor and how Rei divorced him before the bomb got sent by a Villain named Cosmistia making All Might to hold it in as Nezu looks shocked.

'Young Midoriya's going to cause Nezu to have a shocked mind repeatedly.' All Might thinks as Nezu's having a hard time and he doesn't know about her Villain Tendencies which's a good thing as Nezu's going to be having a hard time wondering where she even got it from making All Might to chuckle in his mind about this as this is not going to be a good thing for him fully.