Joint Training with Class 1-B and Shinsou replaces Mineta

Sakura wonders about the joint training as she knows it's going to be weird, but Himiko's helping out as the Villain making it to be fair and Vlad King can't do the commentary which has him crying as Midnight has it making her to laugh as Himiko's a riot and Himiko's laughing as she steals a kiss from Uraraka before she went into the city to plan.

Sakura shakes her head as Bakugou glares at Uraraka for the changes in his sister as he's having a hard time now as she's very different and he's still not use to her fully making Uraraka to not noticed it at all as she's in her own world making All Might to laugh as the embers of One For All Are still there making him to wonder.

Shinsou's going to join the Hero Course next year making him to be needing to catch up which Sakura has been doing since the Sport Fest Festival making him to be needing only four more classes and then he's caught up making him to be too well trained to be moved in for next year making him to replace Mineta who went to jail for his sexual harassments.

Sakura got a lot of evidence and has him in jail as he can't be a Hero with that mindset making him to be going to therapy and to get that mindset gone hopefully as Mineta's not Hero Material at all making Nezu to wonder how she did it. Sakura even helped Shinsou with a Hero name. Pu.Ma, String of Mind Aura a.k.a S.O.M.A and Puppeteer.

Shinsou asked why S.O.M.A and she explains that his Quirk has her think of strings that he pulls at with his voice making many to do as he says cause of it making him to blush as Sakura kept going making him to try and stop her or to shut her up, but no luck as Aizawa saves him.

"You're making him to go as red as a tomatoe."

"So? He never got this kind of comments about his Quirk! It's about time he hears positivity fully about his Quirk! And you can't stop me!" Sakura went back to it making Shinsou to blush as All Might laughs making Aizawa to sigh while Midnight fall over and laughs as Shinsou's going to be blushing forever if Sakura doesn't stop making many to agree.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, WE NEED HIM FACTIONAL FOR THE JOINT TRAINING. PLEASE STOP MAKING HIM TO BE A TOMATOE IN THE FACE." Sakura stops making Shinsou to sigh of relief as he just couldn't handle it anymore which Sakura throw a book at him and he blushes again as it's what she was saying plus more if All Might didn't stop her.

"He said I can't say it, but a book says more." Midnight's losing it as she's still laughing as Aizawa slaps himself in the face at this as All Might chuckles at this as Sakura's too much on people fully sometime making many to agree which has her pouting at them for that comment and agreeing with it before the Joint Training making everyone to listen up fast.

Once everything's explained, Himiko shouts using a megaphone that she's ready and has the Big Three helping out as her civilian victims tied up and they're playing the roles of rich family heirs making it to be perfect to see how good of a recuse they all can do making Midnight to agree with that as they can still show off what they got.

"Anima, Chargebolt, Froppy and Red Riot will go first against Gevaudan, Long Weizi, Tsuburaba and Vine Maiden. The first one to defeat the Villain and recuse the heirs wins the first around. Class 1-A will go first then class 1-B. You have five minutes to get a plan started while class 1-B will have that time and the match to think of a plan. GO!"

Kirishima went as the leader and shows the paper that Sakura made for them to come up with a plan as everyone as all the need to do is hand-cuff her or keep her pinned down for ten seconds max making it to be perfect. Kirishima made sure to treat this as a real mission and had asked for their opinions on what to do making Kaminari to realized something.

'How did Sakura knew how Bakugou has her victims and the positions as well, too?' Kaminari thinks as Sakura has a planning room for them to use and Kaminari moves their pieces in places making them to see his plan in action cause of it being Hologram to make it easier to see the plan in action making them to be surprised by this.

"Chargebolt, this is perfect! We have our plan! Let's go!" Koda has pigeons scouting the area and Froppy's going invisible with Red Riot covering Chargebolt making Himiko to not see it coming as Anima was quick to check every five minutes making them to keep an eye on Himiko before Froppy got the three and then Anima had butterflies bug Himiko.

Then Red Riot tackles her making her to be pinned to the ground and cuffs her making them to pass with only five minutes making many to cheer. Everyone had fun trying to get Himiko and Sakura's weapon was Uraraka herself who got thrown at Himiko and she sneaks a kiss making Himiko to be shocked before Uraraka cuffs her.

That made them to have two minutes maximums making them to be shocked at this as how the heck did Sakura even come up with that plan making Himiko to pout as her girlfriend was used against her making Sakura to do the 'sorry not sorry' on her making Himiko to chase after her for that as Sakura laughs at her and Uraraka tries to stop her girlfriend.

'Never change, young Midoriya. Never change.' All Might thinks as he watches the three as they're now laughing making many to smile or chuckle at the site making them to wonder how Sakura can do this to those she knows really. Ashido was in her room where the snake stretches her as she needs it for the babies, but it's with the head to make it wider.

Ashido doesn't know how many, but the snake seems to be going nuts with the stretching making her to be feed off of by the bats making her to be moaning from it as they drink from her all night long making her to not any sleep cause they fall asleep making her to be stuck like this as the snake enters her and thrusts into her anus for the whole night.