Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3

Komori and Tsunotori were in their bedrooms as Tsunotori's breasts were sore from all of the milking while Komori's were sore from breast feeding the two hares making them to be drained from it before Komori lays on her bed and then the hares jumps onto her making her to jump away and be near the planter which used Enoki mushrooms to pull her to the logs.

Her arms are pinned down to the fourth log by Coral Tooth mushrooms which wraps around her wrist to keep her pinned to the log and the two hares run over as the first log was fully sinking downwards by the patch beneath it making the hares to have access to drink the milk out of her nipples as they're moving their heads up and down while suckling onto her.

A large Oyster Blue Stocking thrusted into her mouth as it's making her to stay quiet as it's coming from the huge log behind her making her to freak out as the two hares started to drink her breast milk as she's nude now since the many Enoki and Honey Agaric mushrooms stripped her of clothing which were only spaghetti stripped undershirt with shorts and panties.

The attack from the two hares was enough to make her forget about the planter in her room as always as it's making her to be trapped on the four logs from that before her legs got spread by twenty huge Lion's Mane mushrooms on the second log making her to be wide opened as a huge Caesar's Mushroom shows up and Komori freaks out before it thrusted inside of her womb.

It's making her to moan as it's bigger than a normal large sized Caesar's Mushroom as she can feel the feeling of the Caesar's Mushroom inside of her as it's making her to moan around the mushroom in her mouth as this feels soo different as the mushroom thrusts faster inside of her.

She can't fully move thanks to the two Lion's Mane mushrooms and the Coral Tooth mushroom keeping her pinned to the logs as the Caesar's Mushroom keeps thrusting into her and the two large hares keep drinking from her making Komori to moan as the Caesar's Mushroom thrusts into her womb making her to groan.

It's keeps hitting the roof of her womb and the two hares are using their Quirks making the suckling to be harsher as they move their heads up and down rapidly making her to moan. Enoki mushrooms were above and below her nipples as they push her breast against her body making the hares to be able to reach the nipples a lot better to drink from her.

The moving of their heads up and down was making her to feel the tugging on her nipples cause of this making her to moan louder as the move their heads up while suckling and down when not suckling making it to be too much for her there before she felt the Caesar's Mushroom fully inside of her womb and was just doing shallow thrusts making her to moan.

Komori's unaware that the Caesar's Mushroom was doing that to release seeds making her stomach to be getting bigger and bigger as the Caesar's Mushroom released one hundred times the seeds making her to not noticed since her eyes were closed as more and more seeds were going into her and making her stomach to be getting bigger.

A large boulder sized bloat was coming out of the planter and got shot into her making her to moan as her stomach's huger which she finally had noticed as she groans as the Caesar's Mushroom is still shallow thrusting into her making her stomach to get bigger and bigger as more and more seeds keep going into her.

A huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock thrusted into her after the Caesar's Mushroom moves out of her making her to moan to thrusting into her as she can feel it thrusting into her womb making her to hate this. It's going in different directions and does shallow thrusts making her to moan and groan around the mushroom as the Caesar's Mushroom's still thrusting into her.

Tsunotori's nude as well, too as she had the same clothing as Komori as she went to her bed to relax for once, but she didn't noticed a thing until the seed inside of her moves making her to bloat as her clothing's gone thanks to the Lina Vines making her to be naked as the seeds keeps growing and growing before the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock shows up.