Tomoe's babies, Sakura's surprised visit and Hawks gives birth

Tomoe had to have the doctor help her out as it's now been eight to nine months since she got pregnant by Mr. Compress making her to worry as she doesn't like the pain as she is in huge pain making her to scream cause of the pain making Mr. Compress to hold her hand as she squeezes it as she has her Quirk Cancelation gloves on her hands to save him.

Tomoe can't handle the pain as she screams again making Tomoe to be in huge pain and no one can get near her, but then Sakura shows up and used her clouds to go in and gently brings out the triplets as Tomoe kept them in too long making Mr. Compress to sigh of relief as Tomoe has stopped screaming and the babies are doing alright.

The doctor checks and thanks Sakura for the helping hand as no one could get close to her making Sakura to understand as Tomoe's panting and covered in a lot of sweat as she's nude with bra on only making Sakura to make a blanket and have her dried up before placing the blanket onto her big sister who opens her eyes and saw her little sister.

"Sakura?" Sakura didn't like how weak her big sister feels and used her clouds to restore some of her energy with making her to be more awake and aware making her to see Sakura while Mr. Compress was holding their triplets making her to see them all healthy as Sakura removes the gloves making Tomoe to freak as Sakura's not decaying from her Quirk.

"Clouds don't decay. My hands are made out of clouds making me to be safe from your Quirk, onee-sama." Tomoe looks shocked as she can't believe it before the doctor checks up on her and gives her a bill of health, but is weak cause of how long she kept them inside of her.

"Well, she did think it's only one and not three, sooo..." Mr. Compress said before Sakura turns to him with a glare as her eyes weren't human making him to gulp as he's happy his has his two mask on his face as everyone else can feel the same aura as he does from Sakura fully.

"Harm her, hurt her or do anything to her that would harm her physically, sexually, mentally or emotionally... I'm going to kill you personally and not feel guilty for it, onii-chan. You got me?" Tomoe shivers as many knew what this means as Mr. Compress agrees and nods to her making Sakura to calm down and her eyes went back to normal making Mr. Compress to know that Sakura's going to do that if he does hurt Tomoe.

Tomoe chuckles as her little sister's been like this since she was two making Sakura to not even blush as she glares lightly at her for mentioning that making many to shake their heads at this as Kurogiri never forgot that day as Sakura scared a lot of males the same age as Tomoe away and even punched them in the balls making it to be too funny.

"Just how many boys did you punch in the balls, mistress Sakura?" Many flinches as Sakura and Tomoe chuckles at that memory.

"Oh about fifty maximum. Why?" Sakura said calmly making many to shiver and to remember to stay on her good side which Tomoe had noticed and told her little sister to not scare her crew.

"Ha! Mine's bigger! I do have Villainy Tendencies and got about fifty members in mine!" Sakura said proudly making Tomoe to hang her head in defeat making Kurogiri to laugh as Sakura just beat Tomoe and now the deal from that bet making Tomoe to blush as she can't believe this.

"I'll wait until you're deal breast feeding those three." Tomoe sighs of relief as she can't do it when breast feeding making many to wonder what the deal was making Sakura to not tell and told Kurogiri to not tell either as seeing would work better.

"Yes, mistress Sakura." The doctor chuckles as he knows what the deal is and he can't wait to see Mr. Compress's face at it as it's going to be too funny and he has a camera ready to record it as this is going to be funny as shit. Sakura can't wait for that deal as her onii-chan's going to flip out about it which Tomoe knew is going to happen soon.

Sakura pays her father a visit and showed his step-grandchildren from Tomoe making him to be shocked while Sakura shows her own adopted children making him to look at her like she's nuts making Sakura to just look at him like she's waiting for a reaction from him.

"WHO FUCKING GOT TOMOE FUCKING PREGNANT?!" That's want she was waiting for.

"Mr. Compress. Kurogiri gave his parental permission in your place. She got proposed on Christmas. The pregnancy test was her gift to me." All For One sighs as he rubs his face before looking at the guards.

"Can I make one request to have a TV in my room? I'm missing out on a lot of things." The guards will ask, but not chance until Sakura said to have it where all prisoners can watch it which was acceptable condition to this request. She even knew someone who can replay things they missed out on and All For One was shocked at what Sakura did.

"SAKURA! MY LITTLE PRINCESS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Many can see All For One freaking out to a guard and shaking him like mad as he demeaned to know if this was true before crying into his chest as he's complaining about his daughter doing gremlin rebellion stuff again as this is the fifth time she kidnapped Villains to interview them.

"SAY FUCKING WHAT!?" That reached All Might and Nezu.

"Well... That's a new one to learn." All Might can't help, but shake his head as All For One's freaking out as he went for a small visit and asked what she actually got up into as a child making him to record it all freaking Nezu out too much to handle. Dabi and Hawks freaks out as Sakura's a Gremlin Queen making her to laugh as she hide it too well from everyone.

(AN: On YouTube, there's a series where Hawks got pregnant by a Quirk, but I don't remember the name. He had twins in there as well, too. The twins looks like them and the names. Oh! And Toga stabs Hawk's in the stomach)

Eight to nine months passed for Hawks and he gave birth to healthy twin boys making him to wonder if he'll be alright as a parent as he kept that to himself making Sakura to know and told Dabi who kept it a secret as Hawks needs to tell them himself cause of PTSD from the old HPSC's treatment making Miruko to talk to him and got him to talk about them.

Sakura smiles as Hawks has a great friend may she be much more older than him as Sakura wonders how the girls are doing as Ashido's big and Komori can't even walk properly while Tsunotori's looking bigger as if there's more than twins inside of her making Sakura to wonder as Shiozaki and Sero's getting closer together.