Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night

Komori and Tsunotori were transferred home two days before they have to go to the dorms as the hospital doesn't know what to do, but once the two girls were home, they both were fully strucked as no one knew this was going to happen at all as Komori had two male hedgehogs in her room as she has a huge patch of grass in a planter to raise mushrooms.

The hedgehogs were quick making a large Oyster Blue Stocking to thrust into her mouth as it's making her to stay quiet as it's coming from the large patch of grass making her to freak out as the two hedgehogs went for her nipples once that happened as she's nude since she's going to put her p.j's on to go to bed for the night.

The attack's making her to be on the floor of her bedroom from that before the thrusting inside of her womb by the top of the Phallus Indusiatus started to happen making her to moan as it's too sudden as she can feel the pull from the veil of the Phallus Indusiatus inside of her as if it's alive and was doing a major job to keep the spores inside of her.

That's making her to freak as she can't fully move thanks to the two large hedgehogs on top of her as they're pinning her down with their combined weight. The Phallus Indusiatus tugs on her cause of it's veil making Komori to be in trouble as she's tugged on for an hour before it pulls fully out and dies making it's job to be finished.

The spores leaves on a lot of mice and rats out her window making them to have a whole lot of mushrooms to be growing from their bodies like the ones from the forest have as it's fully very dangerous for them as a lot of mushrooms will be growing out of them and will kill them to grow even more out of them making them to be even larger than the normal sized ones.

This was making her to pant before a huge pink mushroom-like cock that looks like a Oyster Blue Stocking had thrusted into her making her to be stuck. It's huge and took fifteen seconds to pushing into her as it starts to thrust into her making her to moan around the mushroom as she can feel it thrusting into her womb making her to hate this.

It's going in different directions and does shallow thrusts as well, too making her to moan and groan around the mushroom as it's still thrusting into her. Tsunotori's nude as well, too as she's going to put her p.j's on as well, too when the seeds started to move around inside of her for an hour as the seal broke making her to be in the garden as the seeds leave her.

That's before she saw a large patch of grass that's inside of a large planter making her to bring it into her room unaware of what it is fully and that was all before she got strucked by it as she just turned her back to it for a second before she has a large Liana Vine in her mouth to keep her quiet. Tsunotori's in a bent position as her head's facing the floor of her bedroom.

Tsunotori can feel that her legs are spread very wide more so than they were in the forest as her arms are tied behind her and it's at the wrist more so this time around unlike in the forest where her arms were wrapped around first and then moved to her wrist making her to try and free herself as she doesn't want a repeat from the forest.

Tsunotori can feel her hands are at her lower back and it's wrapped around her tail multiplying times to keep the hold there making Tsunotori to freak as she can't scream cause of the Liana Vine in her mouth to keep her from making any loud noises to alert anyone to what's happening in her bedroom making this to be planned somehow as this is ridiculous.

It's making a huge Liana Vine to thrust into her as it's going fast which her breast has smaller Liana Vines fully wrapped around her nipples tightly as they squeezed them. This was before a larger plant milker the size of a double kitchen sink shows up and were below her breast as the smaller vines started to milk her by pushing against one and pulling on the other.

Another smaller Liana Vine's wrapped around her clit as it tugs onto it and this was making her to moan at the tugging as her nipples are being rapidly pulled on making her to moan louder as the milking's at a faster pace than it was in the forest making her to groan at it as the huge Liana Vine's inside of her womb making it to be hitting against the roof of her womb rapidly, but Tsunotori wants this all to fully stop right now.