Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview

Himiko's dating Uraraka and got some dates booked ahead of time making Uraraka to make time for them. They're happy Himiko got the courage to ask Uraraka out on a date making them to be please as Uraraka needs this the most and to be treated like a normal person than as a poor person. Himiko even got her a new phone to move her sim card into it.

She can still pay the amount on her phone making Uraraka to be shocked at the Pixel 7a/Apple iPhone hybrid. Sakura did it for Himiko and it's not that hard thanks to her clouds as fusing the phones in the future shouldn't be that hard for companies world wide fully and she's not touching that as this is a one time deal, but Hackers can't even get into it.

That even includes her bank account or any account she has on that phone making Uraraka to be happy, but Sakura also added a tracker. Himiko can see if she's in danger or is safe for her own mind as red means danger and green means safe, but yellow means Uraraka's safe though is not yet in danger making Himiko to hug her for this.

Himiko loves it and Uraraka loves it as well, too as Himiko tracks Uraraka to see if she's in any kind of danger and she's in dark red making Himiko to pray she phones as Sakura made sure of that for her as she saw Uraraka's phoning her as she answers quick and shout to get the fuck out of there before she's kidnapped as she's in dark red danger.

Uraraka uses her Quirk and escapes fast making her to capture them and used steel to trap them all as the police arrives and saw this as she's quick to float her wallet over to them and her H.L (Hero License) card's there with her I.D (Identification) and S.I (Student Identification) cards as well, too being beside it making them to accept this as it's in self-defense since they wanted to kidnap her.

Himiko hugs her as she got soo worried when she saw the dark red and shows the chat for the colors making Uraraka to noticed Himiko couldn't sleep once she saw the dark red making her to apologies for that and promises to be on the caution side next time, but Himiko shakes her head and got her training for it state with balls thrown at her.

Uraraka had to learn for the whole day how to sense danger making her to have a couple of helping hands from Sakura who can  and told her how to sense around her by knowing the gravitation of things and then how sense for the gravitation of the people before finally sense the gravitation of emotion or the intention with both good and bad.

Uraraka had a lot to learn as this took two whole weeks to learn this making her to have a whole lot of people arrested after following them making Ryukyu to sigh as Uraraka had to fully explain about her girlfriend and classmate's training cause of a dark red dot she was on her girlfriend's phone she used to track her to see if she was safe or not making Ryukyu to sigh.

"One overprotective girlfriend you got there." Ryukyu said as Uraraka sighs as Ryukyu does have a point there making Asui to just look at her as she's confused by what they're talking about. Sakura noticed how Gentle Criminal's trying to get fame and it's not going soo well for him making her to kidnap him with La Brava and have an interview with him making it to be live.

"Hello, folks! Galactic Heroine: Celestial Cosmos here! And today, we got a interview by no other than Gentle Criminal himself with his lovely assistant, La Brava!" Clapping sounds could be fully heard as cloud forms of people she made were in the crowd to keep the two calm as they sit in their sits shocked at first until they heard the word 'interview'.

Tobita Danjuro is a man with a refined appearance. He has a slicked-back hairdo with a curl at the front, a handlebar mustache and a well-kept, medium-sized beard. Like La Brava, he has thick black lines around his eyes resembling eyeliner which he applied himself with a marker.

Danjuro's clothes are also quite extravagant, featuring a dark purple jacket with enlarged collars and coattails, a pair of loose, pinstriped pants and two belts. He also wears a pair of cuffs, purple gloves and a woolly scarf of the same color. He is seen using a cane to walk.