Sakura's Christmas, Tomoe's present and Tomoe's pregnant by Mr. Compress?!

Sakura's busy at home as she's decoration her house making Eri and Kai to cheer as Hawks deals with up high and Dabi seems to be enjoying his Christmas as Shoto's going to have a much more proper Christmas for the first time in his life as Himiko has invited Uraraka and her parents over making Sakura to smile as Uraraka comes over.

She's shocked at the decorations that Sakura had created as Sakura went nuts on them as the place is HUGE and she needs to decorate the whole place to make it look epic as Uraraka lifts Himiko, Dabi and Shoto up making them to reach and fix the place up as her parents have the food making Sakura to not mind at all about that.

Sakura kept the decorations coming making the place to look beautiful as Uraraka's amazed by this as Bakugou and the Bakugou parents are coming over as well, too making both parents to meet each other making Bakugou to hate this, but he's respectful making him to be shocked at the place as they saw Sakura's house that she has.

It's not something he can handle as it's too much and there's too much space making him to think the place cost a fortune making Sakura to laugh as she had to explain that one making him to be shocked as Sakura's not someone to mess with as Sakura can hurt or kill you easily making him to be scared shitless of her and Bakugou's leaving her alone.

Sakura saw Kurogiri and he left a present before he left making her to see it's from Tomoe making Sakura to wonder as she'll wait until Christmas making her to wonder what it is. Christmas was here making Sakura to cheer with Eri and Kai making many to chuckle as there's a huge pill and then split making everyone to see Eri and Kai's were huge.

"Touya... Hawks... If it's all game and toys, you're personally making a toy box and game box for them to hold them all in." Both gulps which answers her there as she sighs making Himiko to laugh as both are in the dog house making the two to glare at her before Sakura clears her throat making them to pale and sweatdrops at her.

"We'll build them the boxes after Christmas." Sakura nods as Mitsuki laugh as she has them on a leash making them to ignore her as everyone open their present and Sakura saw Tomoe's present making her to see it's in a small rectangular box making her to see a...

"FUCKING WHAT?!" Everyone turns to Sakura fast.

"ONEE-SAMA CAN'T! SHE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO HOLD THEM CAUSE OF HER QUIRK!" Sakura shouts ad Mitsuki saw what's in the box.

"Oh dear... It's positive." Everyone's shocked as Sakura's worried for her big sister as this is not going to be a good thing. Sakura's worried as Tomoe can't be a mother cause of her Quirk making her to worry about how she'll hold them to feed them and everything. Sakura's very worried for her as she'll be having a hard time bonding with her children if she has any.

Back three weeks ago, Tomoe kept feeling sick and throwing up making her to worry as she asked Magne to get her something and then she wets on it making her to wait five minutes as she's worried and knows her little sister would worry for her if she sent this as a gift.

Five minutes later and it's done making her to freak as she screams making Mr. Compress to hold her as Kurogiri saw the results making him to say it out loud making many to look shocked as Mr. Compress holds her tighter as he's not going to be letting her go nor leave her alone to raise them making her to panic as she's going to be like her real father and abuse them.

"Tomoe Shigaraki! You are NOT going to be like that ASSHOLE! You're different!" Mr. Compress shouts as he grabs her shoulders and shakes her once to get her to listen to him as she's shocked at what he just said making her to have tears in her eyes as she hugs him making him to hold her as she's not going through this alone.

He picked out a female name of Astelina and a male name of Aster making Tomoe to love it as only she got to see his face and name. Atsuhiro Sako. Atsuhiro is a tall, slim man with pale skin and brown eyes that are semicircular and slightly slanted inwards and he has a notably pointed nose. He wears a combination of a mask, balaclava and a hat.

Underneath his mask reveals that he has short black eyebrows and a head of curly brown hair, similar in shade to his eyes. In his villain attire, he wears a dark orange shirt with the collar left upturned, a green striped bolo necktie with an oval-shaped azure brooch hanging around his neck, a black waistcoat and black dress pants.

He wears knee-high white boots with wedged heels and black toe-caps, plain dark red gloves, a tall brown top hat, a red ribbon tied around it, and a pale feather sticking out on the left. Over his head, he wears a black balaclava with a hole for his mouth as well as his eyes, over which he wears one of the multiple white masks he owns, each with a different black geometric design.

In his first appearance, he also wears a dark yellow, double-breasted overcoat with buttoned shoulder tabs and a high collar which reaches below his knees and he additionally carries a silver walking stick with a gold handle. Tomoe never saw what he saw in her when he first asked her to go on a date with him making Kurogiri to be happy for her.

Mr. Compress treats her like a normal girl and even helped get her medication for her Quirk making her to look beautiful and her hair's done in a beautiful half-lift style by Magne which has her blushing as All For One saw what she looks like when he turns towards her to save them and he saw a beautiful woman in front of him cause of the change.

Mr. Compress loves Tomoe and plans to marry her soon, but now he has to as he's not going to leave her alone and raise the kids by herself as he remembers the ring he brought to propose to her when the time is right making him to hold the box and wait until Christmas to ask her as he looks to Kurogiri as he's now her parental guardian until All For One is back out.

Kurogiri nods and looks away as he gets some stuff ordered for the baby/babies making Mr. Compress to wonder about the Quirks and not asked as this is going to be hard on her that much he knows for sure. Comcay? Depress? Mr. Compress knows this is going to be hard as he rubs her back making her to cry herself to sleep from this.

Kurogiri sent the present to Sakura and Mr. Compress not only had Tomoe under the mistletoe, but he was wearing something else making her to be shocked. He had a tuxedo suit on with his hair gelled back making her to blush as he had her wearing a white casual double shirred off shoulder maxi dress and flat shoes which has her to feel different.

Mr. Compress went down on one knee and proposed to her making many to be shocked as Tomoe had tears going down her face and she's not sure if he's joking or not as the ring was 18K yellow gold De Beers Forevermark diamond star halo engagement ring making her to feel like she's dreaming before he told her his not and she jump hugs him.

"YES! Yes, yes, yes! A thousand more times yes!" Mr. Compress hugs her as he picks her up and slips the ring onto her left ring finger making her to be happy as Kurogiri knows the two will face anything as long as they have each other making him to be happy for her.