Rei/Miruko's true Quirk, Duo goes 'Eh? What's up, doc?' and HPSC's in hot water

Sakura knows All Might's trying to keep her away from someone cause of the One For All Quirk making her to not ask and Miruko agrees to take her in during the Internships plus Shoto as well, too since he's still following her like a little lost duckling making Sakura to chuckle as Nezu likes that little saying making Shoto to blush as being fully away from Endeavor...

'It did him some good.' All Might thinks as Endeavor can't go near his son all thanks to Sakura helping Dabi to adopt Shoto as his son which keeps him far away from Endeavor and Dabi visits his mother who keeps it a secret as she wants to meet the two he fell for making Dabi to blush at that as his mother's sneaky making him to wonder about her Quirk's true name.

Dabi and Shoto felt pain on their heads and backs making Sakura to think before she wonders and takes a deep breath and had cloud portals on their lower backs and on their heads making ears and tails of a fox to show up, but there's multiplying tails making Dabi to have six while Shoto has four making Sakura to be shocked.

Todoroki née Himura Rei's Quirk's actually called Nine-Tail Frost Fox making Dabi, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto to be the same for their own Quirks making Fuyumi and Natsuo to be like their mother while Shoto's ears and tails are like his hair which even Dabi's like thanks to Sakura fixing his Quirk to keep himself from being killed.

'OOOOOOH! IF Endeavor had knew about this, he would have picked someone else to marry!' Rei had hidden it to keep her Quirk safe as she's immortal cause of this making her kids to be the same and she knew it! Dabi and Shoto were shocked as Rei shows up out of the blue one night making Eri and Kai to be calling her grandmother.

Sakura wonders how she found them until she remembered about foxes and she glares at her which has her chuckling as she ahs her own ears and tails out making Dabi and Shoto to see blue markings on her skin, hair, ears and tails making her to be a Celestial Nine-Tails Frost Fox which Rei chuckles at making Sakura to hate this fully.

Shoto has to learn a whole new thing for his Quirk like Dabi does as both Fuyumi and Natsuo are being trained by Rei herself since they awakening their Quirks making her to teach them like she plans to do with Dabi and Shoto making Sakura to not stop it as long as both Fuyumi and Natsuo don't tell Endeavor where Shoto and Dabi is or that Dabi's alive.

"Fine by me, Ko." Sakura's going to be hating this little nickname she got from Rei as both for the night and then came home the next morning very sore and tired as they're now Nine-Tails very fast making Shoto to teach both Fuyumi and Natsuo what he can do with his own ice making them to teach him what they know in return.

It's making Sakura to shake her head as she's glad today's Saturday as Shoto hides the ears and tails as it's a good training to see for how long until he needs to bring them out again which's going to be a pain in the ass as they walked to Miruko's Head Quarters making them to be surprised it has it's own Battle Arena inside of it. Miruko shows them around the place and she explains what they're going to do while being with her.

"OOOOH! This is going to rock!" Miruko loves their spirits and she knew about Rei's Quirk since they're childhood friends making Shoto to relax a whole lot better with that since Miruko's a Lunar Rabbit and was the same age as Rei, just remained hidden making her to be physically twenty-six, but Miruko's truly forty-two years-old making Hawks to not even know this.

Miruko taught Sakura and Shoto a whole lot making them to be very sore and tired making them to like it and want more which has Miruko laughing as she really likes their spirits and helps both of them to bed making them to sleep, but what they and Endeavor don't know is that she and Rei are secretly dating since they found each other again.

Rei knows Endeavor's trying to change for the better, but she likes Miruko's spirit and plans to wait a bit to see what will happen to him as she knew Sakura's the one putting bombs in his car making her to laugh thanks to illusions she can do to hide she's laughing at that part of the NEWS on TV making even Miruko to laugh since she visits her during the Full Moon.

Both enjoy it as they're Quirks increase during that time and stays that way no matter what fully making Miruko to be the dominate one and cares deeply for Rei making her to not mind as she's expecting their first child making it to be a happy day for them as they can't wait to see their child or children cause of Miruko really making them to laugh. 

HPSC can't believe their building got exploded again and the files were sent to the Auditor Department making them to be in hot water as they're going to be in big trouble cause of what they did and lots were fired with new ones replacing them as they went after a Centillionaire girl who's engaged making HPSC to be freaking out from this.

HPSC's never going to be getting the young Heroes or Heroines trust cause of what they did to Sakura making them to lose a whole lot of trust cause of this and it needs to be fixed right now making them all to be replaced and thrown in jail as Hawks a free Hero from the HPSC with Lady Nagant also being free and allowed to continue being a Heroine.

Lady Nagant doesn't even know what's going on as the new HPSC explains everything and she agrees to help as she's the new boss and can still be a Heroine making her to help fix the HPSC up and Hawks her assist making this to go by even more faster as the files returned and they don't blackmail any Heroes nor go to their houses making this to be perfect.

Sakura noticed that Hawks been very busy before she realized why making her to fully worry as Hawks can't handle three different things at the same time like she can with her cloud clones making her to worry too much about this that she got ulcers on many different parts of her body making Dabi and Hawks to freak as that's not a good thing.

All Might calms her down and Hawks made sure to have time off making Lady Nagant to realized he has a family making her to apologies and gives him days off and Hero days off to be there and not to caused stress to his wife making him to accept and not correct her about the wife thing as he has a lot of Hero days off he never used cause of the old HPSC.

Lady Nagant made him cash them in and use them making him to shiver and accept as he's not fighting her no matter what anyone says making him to be home for four months cause of this as he has a Sidekick looking after the Agency and taking over his Internship with Tokoyami who understood as days off is important making him to learn this from the sidekicks.

Sakura never wanted Hawks to do that making him to apologies and promises to take days off from both to be with family as this allows him to get twice the money to look after the family making her to accept as Hawks plans to make it up to her as he doesn't want her to be like this ever again as that scared fifty years off his lifespan fully.