U.S.J's Attacked

Sakura's pleased to have a cloud of hail following the press as Aizawa smirks at it and got them in as the cloud kept them away from the school making a sorting  someone watching to be very pissed of as the clouds keep showing up to block the press from even getting closer or even her for that matter making her to hate this.

Sakura knew her big sister would be there and hates her as she keeps her away as long as she can as she and Shoto became the class president and vice-president making them to take things seriously as Sakura knows his up to something and she'll stop her no matter what the very cost making her to hate her big sister.

Sakura at lunch time heard the alarm and kept many calm as she captured them and then had Shoto look out and then a large hail storm hit them making many to hear screams of panicking which has one look outside and shouts it's the press making Sakura to glare at them and letcher them for being just unheroic-like and panicking about.

"When you had a job to calm the younger years down to make sure they don't panic like they just did which is not a good example to show." Sakura finished her letcher making class 1-A to head back as the Shoto got the second and third years to escort the first years to their own classrooms making Sakura to praise him for that.

Sakura had a plan and shares it with All Might who agrees making Shoto to ignore it as this is serious making Sakura to wonder what her big sister is up to as this is not going to be a good thing as she takes Shoto out with her that night and had him to see her fighting the many Villains and then has Dabi teach him fighting styles.

Sakura's a 10th degree black belt in Chun Kuk Do, a 9th degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, an 8th degree black belt in Taekwondo, a 5th degree black belt in Karate, a 3rd degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu from teaching videos, a black belt in Judo, a black belt in Wushu Kung Fu Taekwondo, a black belt in Jeet Kune Do and a black belt in Hapkido.

Dabi and Hawks were shocked as Eri was taught Hapkido with a mix of Chun Kuk Do making her to be flexible in this plus body anatomy for her Quirk; Rewind making Sakura to be very seriously worried as this is not going to be a normal thing for Eri anymore as Sakura's worried about her daughter making her to realized why she's seriously worried for Eri.

'Eri's Quirk rewinds a person to a previous state, so she can theoretically reverse aging. If her power can be applied to herself (this is fairly inconsistent among other emitter quirks, so it's up for debate), this means she can keep herself young forever. Eri's technically immortal.' Sakura warns Hawks and Dabi about this as this is not right for her making even All Might to be worried about this.

"At least she'll be with you guys, right?" Sakura nods as she can see that, but it's not right for Eri to leave her love ones to stay with the three forever making Sakura to hope to fully never tell nor someone tells Eri this to not cause her to chose between them or her family she'll have in the future once she's an adult woman.

It's the day and All Might shows up making Sakura to hope her big sister doesn't do anything stupid as she'll be the one to fight her then and hurt her extremely for just leaving both her and mama like that with father making her to hate her pretty badly. Shoto holds her hand to not leave her making her to nod as this is serious.

Thirteen didn't see them holding hands and then Sakura's big sister showed up making her to be pissed as they got separated making Shoto to see be with her as they went all out as she's trying to hide what she can really do as she's trying to hide herself from her sister and father making it to be very bad if they find out she's here.

Sakura let loose as she's a giant humanoid being with a mermaid tail, long hair, antlers on the forehead with the tail looking like the blue sky with white clouds plus her hair looks like the aurae lights making her to open her eyes which she can see from as they're black, but the irises were red (left eye) and blue (right eye).