Four Staff's reaction, Class 1-A's reaction, Sir Nighteyes Calls and Dorms

Nezu can't believe it at all and All Might knew about it making him to wonder for how long as he known before he realized how badly it would have been if he knew about it from the beginning and not allowed her to have her revenge as she deserves it. May her big sister be out there still loose, she didn't go and chased them making him to wonder about her thinking.

Aizawa's having a very hard time wrapping this around his mind as one of his own student's is a daughter/sister of two Villains, but All Might knew already and he had known for over a year or two making him to shot back the alcohol his drinking at the bar as he can't handle this and the life she went through as no one should have gone through that at all really.

Present Mic tries to continuo being the happy D.J on his Friday Radio Station Show, but he can't as the realization of what one of his many listeners went through wasn't right and he can't fully handle it at all no matter what as no one should be in that situation at all no matter what age they are at as she's been trying to help others as much as she can since that day.

Midnight's been crying into her pillows and she going through kleenex box after kleenex box as she can't believe what Sakura went through making her to not noticed the portal and then Kurogiri's there as he hugs her making him to remember who he is, but he still needs to look after Tomoe, but he'll promise to himself to come back to his wife one day as he knocks her out.

Kurogiri then changes her into p.j's and tucks her in as she needs the sleep making him to clean up the place and left a note like he always does making him to know that she'll find out sooner or later, but for right now he's fine as he looks after his wife and saw they're triplet children making him to kiss their foreheads and tucks them in before leaving.

Bakugou can't believe it as Himiko's over for the weeks until school starts up again making him to be held by his older sister who helps to calm him down as he can't believe anyone can even go through that kind of pain and here he is getting furies at her for every success she gets when she's been fully pushing herself too much making him to feel sick.

Tokoyami's shocked as the darkness she had to bare for many years was not the darkness that he wished on anyone as that kind of darkness is too much and Sakura shouldn't have even gone through it at all making him to wish he could go back in time and kept the darkness from even happening to her at all as she needs light more than darkness during that time.

Many of class 1-A were shocked and can't believe what Sakura went through, but Shoto knew thanks to knowing about her plan and helping out in many ways as possible making him to be there for his sissy as he cares deeply for her no matter what like she does towards him. Sakura never got the chance to have a normal childhood like he never did.

Sakura sleeps like she was told to making her to have a hard time since she knows her mother might not like what she did to her father, but it's for the best since he left them and she had to work at multiplying jobs to feed the both of them before her mother's death by the Villains making her to hate having those flashbacks a lot of the time.

All Might got a call from Sir Nighteyes as he let's Sakura sleep against his chest as she seems to be having a hard time sleeping now a days after going up against her father making him to sigh as he has Nezu, Gran Torino and Recovery Girl with him as he answers and places it on speaker phone making Sir Nighteyes to start talking immediately as this is critical as he can't believe what he heard six days ago.

"All Might, what I heard on the NEWS six days ago has better have NOT be true and that you made her your successor over a year before she applied for U.A cause that's a lie, right?" All Might sighs as this is not going to be a good one.

"Try and keep your voice down. Sakura hasn't slept properly in six days cause of flashbacks that she gets. Her two fiancés are busy at work right now. Sakura's telling the truth and I did. I didn't regret it one bit and never will." Sir Nighteyes was shocked as he has black covering his eyes at this as this can't be right for All Might to do that.