Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams

Both Sakura and Shoto were doing training as Aizawa needs them to create Ultimate moves for their Quirks, but Sakura and Shoto have at least six max making them to be excused as All Might looks after them as they went to Hatsume for some costume adjustments like Ashido, Komori and Tsunotori had to do to their own cause of the breast making it to be embarrassing.

Ashido's breast sized increased from eighty cm (thirty-one inches) which's thirty-one C cup to two hundred and ninety-seven cm (one hundred and seventeen inches) which's thirty-two K cup, but this also makes Ashido's waist to increase from fifty-four cm (twenty-one inches) to sixty-three cm (twenty-four inches) after two months, one week and two days passed since she got pregnant by the snake.

 Ashido's waist then went from sixty-three cm (forty-two inches) to seventy-one cm (twenty-seven inches) as two months has been added to her making her to hate this as her hips also increased as well, too. Ashido's hips increased from eighty-two cm (thirty-two inches) to one hundred and ten cm (forty-three inches) after two months, one week and two days passed since she got pregnant by the snake.

Now Ashido's hips went from one hundred and ten cm (forty-three inches) to one hundred and thirty cm (fifty-one inches) making her to be glad for the device of hidden this from everyone as training's a good exercise for her body as she can stop hip joint pain as long as she's being very careful as the snake kept mating with her to stretch her making it to work a bit.

Sakura wonders as she has her bo staff to be a bit longer by two inches on each side with All Might requesting her to have Kung-Fu fighting shoes on her feet making her to accept as she knows fighting with bare feet is going to be the toughest fight making her to agree to the shoes making Shoto to have some support gear to support his sissy.

All Might noticed Komori and Tsunotori's breast increased and he left it at that as he's not going to ask making him to ignore it unware that if he asked, then the planters and the hares would've been removed from their rooms making their nightly torturment to be history, but all well as both girls are going to be continuously tortured by them.

Sakura's bo staff will take about two days to do only as Power Load will take care of it for her while Shoto's is a simple one making both to thank him. Ashido, Komori and Tsunotori asked for electric in their outfits to allow it to stretch since they got bigger in sorting area making Power Load to understand and not look in that area.

He'll make sure it's in the whole outfit to be on the safe side for the three girls making them to smile at this as this helps them out a lot making Sakura to also miss the noticed and left it be making it to be obvious that Sakura and All Might can't tell from body language to know what's wrong unless that person's doing it to show it.

Ashido, Komori and Tsunotori's not showing that kind of body language to the two of them to show it and Shoto's still learning it from Sakura, Dabi and Hawks daily making him to see the language when with Sakura at night while she's doing her anti-hero stuff which Dabi joins sometimes making them to learn a lot more from this than at school.

Sakura wonders how the exams are going to go as All Might explains that it's always different each year and this time, it's what Sakura's father did before she restored it back to normal making her to nod as HPSC wants her to be kicked out of U.A, but Nezu's fighting it and Sakura placed a second bomb to explode as Hawks files were taken by a cloud clone.

The bomb will explode once it's halfway in the exam making her to even place other one in Endeavor's car making Dabi to laugh once he sees it on the NEWS as Hawks trying to figure out what Sakura has against HPSC once he saw it on the NEWS until he realized it's him. They hold him imprisoner making him to have tears going down his face.