Epilogue

It's the year twenty-one-sixty-eighty making a woman in all black to save a young child from a kidnapper making the child to be sent home by a delivery trunk making the parents to be happy to see her as being sent as a large package seems to be perfect to received their child as they're home safe and sound making the rescuer to be a mystery.

The same person went home after meeting up with their comrade as they live together making them to be welcomed back by their families as the woman was hugged by two teens and six young children making her to smile as she's happy to see them as the comrade has his kids also hugging him as they kept doing this as the woman has Villainy Tendencies.

"So, how's the night been going going for you two, Sakura? Shoto?" The blond male asked as the woman chuckles at her blond haired husband.

"Save a child from a kidnapping and one of my crew used a delivery truck to deliver them home." Sakura said making him to laugh as it kept believe it.

"I'm not going to fall for that form one word, sooo... Are you for real about that?" She nods making him to lose it as that's a major surprised for the parents as she kept doing that for a long time making many to wonder who's doing this really.

"Mine's weird. Some moron tried to touch my butt thinking I'm a female. I iced his ass and sent him to jail." Shoto said making his husband to growl at that as he looks ready to kill.

"Down, birdie. Down." Shoto said as he kisses him making him to calm down as he growls into Shoto's neck.

"Figures Fumikage would be like this towards Shoto." Sakura said as she didn't see this coming as Tokoyami has gotten over-territorial with Shoto who doesn't mind as it's welcoming actually.

"Damnna it. He's going to be like this for two hours like usual, right/" Sakura's second husband said as he carries the quads into the room making Sakura to kiss him on the cheeks like she did to her first husband.

"Don't complain. You know your brother's safe with him." He sighs as that's true making her to wonder about the 'Teen Mother Group' that she was apart of and still is as the leader. Shiozaki Ibara's expecting her son in six months time as her husband Sero Hanta got her pregnant two months after their marriage making her to be happy.

Sero and her make enough to live in a mansion for thirty members as Sakura had the Uraraka Construction Company to build those houses for the group only as they have enough to look after the place. Kaminari Denki asked Jirou Kyouka to marry him as she looks shocked before asking if he's sure about this and he answered her seriously.

It's making her to agree as her children, all three sets intimidate him, but tries his best to ignore it. Jirou smiles as he's doing his best which the kids saw and leaves him alone after six months of living with him making him to feel like he had passed a test or something which got Jirou to just laugh at as it's not even close to the truth.

They wanted to scare him away, but it failed as he ignored it to show they don't scare him even if they know the truth to it all. Tsunotori had triplets from the second seed making her to give birth in front of the girls than her room making her to be safe as Sakura deals with the plants again after the sixth time the seed was placed inside of her womb.

It's two, then three, then five, then four, then five again and then six making Tsunotori to have twenty children from the seeds altogether before she got married to Shouji Mezou making him to be shocked she said yes before he actually kicked a government councilor in the face and held him by the front of his shirt and tie as she glares down onto him.

"FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN ABOUT MY FIANCÉ ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL FUCKING PLACE YOU IN TARTARUS PERSONAILLY MYSELF!" Police were called, but when they heard why she did it, boy did they have a hard time calming her down until they got Sakura who not only agreed with her statement and actions, but she explained what he went through as a child which shouldn't have happened at all.