part 16

Yn went to the downstairs but the view that she saw made her shock and suprise as well

Sujin - hi yn (smile)
Yn - h-hi
Yn thoughts - ehat is she doing here?

YN POV
members didn't even bother to look at me at all not even yoongi oppa... it hurts... yoongi oppa now teaching composing, produsing to Sujin like he used to teach me... but I kept my hurt to myself... I was feeling hungry so I went to the kitchen but there was nothing to eat... I went back to living room just to listen 'is my princess hungry?' like usually But no one asked... so I just made myself some ramyeon and I ate it... I stayed in kitchen not wanting to sit with members and being invisible for them.. I start to scroll my phone...

MEANWHILE

Sujin - guys if you don't mind can I get a coffee? (Innocently)
Jin - ofcaurse why not... wait I will get a coffee for you
Sujin - no no jin oppa... I saw yn went to the kitchen... I make myself a coffee with help of yn so we can chitchat too (smile)
Jin - ok then go (smile)

Sujin went to the kitchen with evil smirk

Sujin - ooh poor yn... why are you here that too alone hm? Why.. your lovely oppas forget about you? (Smirk)
Yn - what do you want sujin? I know you are not that friendly with me from the beginning

Sujin - ofcaurse I am not... do you want to know why I am here? Then listen.. I was the one who meant to be the 8th member but you... you just snatch it from me... so I am here to throw you out of this group and be the 8th member (smirk)

Yn - I knew that you didn't like me from the first place but I didn't thought that you will be this much low... and about throwing me out of this group... members will not do that
Sujin - oh really.. what made you think like that huh? They already ignoring you aren't they? They will start to hate you too yn and I will make sure that (evil smirk)

Yn - I am going to tell everything to them right now!! (Angry)
Sujin - oh poor yn do you think they will believe you? What will you say? Huh? But I can say that you jealous of me because they friendly with me... they will surely believe me... what say? (Smirk)

Yn thoughts - no no it's not possible... will they believe her instead of me? No no they love me... they will believe me.. yes th...

                    THANG!!!!!

//WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???//