part 25

Members were at dorm thinking about what happened earlier...

Hobi - I can't believe whatever happened in the morning, done by yn
Jin - yes it's true... it's like this is not our yn...
Rm - she is our yn anymore... we don't have to tolerate her anymore
Tae - what do you mean hyung?
Rm - we will eliminate yn from our group

Everyone looked at namjoon with shocked face... they becomes more shocked when yoongi spoke...

Yoongi - I agree with you
Jin - yeah I think it will be good for all of us
Hobi - yes she doesn't deserve to be with us after what she have done

Oh my god what they going to do?.. they decided to eliminate yn from BTS? Let's see what happen

One the other hand yn was walking along the park while lost in another world... members thinking that they are the only one who suffering because of yn... they thinking that they are the only one who tolerating... but little did they know how much yn had to suffer just because she became the member of world famous boyband... BTS member... just because she is the only girl among the group... just because she loves the members with her whole heart... people called her shameless... people hate her... just because she is a member of BTS... but she tolerate all of that... never let anyone know how hurt she was because of that... just because she had 7 boys who were always there for her... but now she don't have anymore... those 7 boys... now they themselves hate her...

Yn - why am I crying? This is not the first time that someone said such a hurtful words to me right?

You talked to yourself while crying... but then you heard someone's voice... when you looked at your left side where you heard the voice, you was suprised... because the person was you... or I can say it was your hallucination...

Hallucination - because you love them
Yn - wh..who are you?
Hallucination - I am you (smile)
Yn - me?! How can you be me? I mean I am me! Just me!
Hallucination - we both are same (smile)
Yn - what do you want?
Hallucination - I am here to remind you something
Yn - what?
Hallucination - that you couldn't keep your promise (smile)
Yn - what do you mean?
Hallucination - did you forget that you promised to yourself not to love any man
Yn - I know I promised
Hallucination - then why did you love them? Did you forget what did that man done to you 4 years ago? Did you forget what you had to go through because of that man? Did you forget how much you begged infront of everyone to trust you just because of a man?! (Slightly shout)

Yn couldn't control.. she closed her ears with her hands closed her eyes tightly while shouting...

Yn - I REMEMBER EVERYTHING! I DIDN'T FORGET! I REMEMBER EACH AND EVERYTHING!!
Hallucination - then why you again trust men? Why did you love them?
Yn - because they are different! They are not like him! They loved me (you again started to cry)
Hallucination - loved you? If they loved you, you aren't here like this today... they might not like him but they also did the same thing which everyone did 4 years ago... they didn't trust you.. they judge you.. aren't they?
Yn - I know... (you looked at your hallucination) what am I gonna do? They even told me to d..d!e
Hallucination - you will know it by yourself

you looked down... you again looked at hallucination

Yn - but how- (there was no one) where did she gone? Why this all happening to me? What will I do now? Aren't there anyway to prove myself innocent? If I never met them, maybe everything would be fine... if I never loved them it's never hurt me this much... I s..shouldn't h..have me..met th...them... I..I shouldn't ha..ve lo..ved th..em

You cried and cried until your phone ring... you took out your phone from your pocket and answered after making sure that the caller couldn't find you were crying...

Yn - hello?

//what happened to yn 4 years ago? You will find out once this problem once get solved//