part 40

Jimin was sitting alone in garden as he was sad because he saw some hate comments about him in their live... he acted like he was ok infront of members... but yn knew that he felt really bad... so she approach him and sat beside him... you didn't speak just stayed by his side... and decided to act normal

Jimin - little mochi do you want something?

You looked at him... without saying anything you hugged him...

Jimin - w..what h..happened?
Yn - I know you are hurt... you don't have to hide your pain from me...

Comfort... what he wanted that time which you gave him just now... as he heard you, he hugged you back... after sometime he broke the hug...

Jimin - thank you my little mochi (you smile) but how did you knew that I was sad?
Yn - I felt it... so don't you dare to hide your pain from me... even if you dare you can't hide it from me...
Jimin - (chuckle) ok ok little mochi I won't... happy? (You nodded while giggling)

Jimin - even I didn't tell, you always find out whenever I was sad or hurt... b..but I couldn't understand h..how hurt you were... please little mochi... come back to your jimin oppa... (crying)

Tae - AARRGH!!!

Taehyung slipped his leg and fell down... you ran to him with worried face...

Yn - tae oppa! Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Oh no you got hurt!
Tae - no no yn it's just a scratch nothing serious look I am fin... Aarrgh!

He got up and said while touching the near table with his injured palm and groaned in pain...

Yn - yeah yeah I can see how fine you are... come here and sit
Tae - but baby bear...
Yn - no buts come.. and sit..

You said in serious tone while taehyung pout and sat on the sofa as he know you are not going to listen him... after all he got hurt... you went and came back with first aid kit... you sat beside him and started to treat his wound... it was not that deep but still you were very concern when ot comes to members... you hate to see they are in pain... after treating you put back the first aid kit... but still you are in bad mood as he got hurt infront of you... taehyung knew about it...

Tae - baby bear look it's alright now... you already treated it right... so it will be fine... now please don't stay like this... please smile...

He said withs his boxy smile while his index finger and thumb widing as his smile... you gave him a quick smile...

Tae - not like this... I want your real smile... like this...

He said as he tickled you with his one hand... you were laughing so hard as you were very ticklish person and that's why members always tickle you... taehyung also laughing while tickling you...

Yn - s..stop.. stop hahaha stop!

He stop tickling you as you sat back properly and hugged him...

Yn - please be careful oppa... when you guys get hurt I am hurting too...
Tae - ok princess I will be careful ok? (You nodded while smiling)

Tae - baby bear aren't you going to scold me for not being careful? Please fight for us (crying)

You and jungkook were playing video game in his room...

Jk - yaah kim yn! Don't you dare to hit my car!
Yn - yaah jeon jungkook! You are the one who is hitting my car!
Jk - no! no! no! Yaah go away!

He pushed you with his body, you lose control of play stick and lose the game... you got mad and look at jungkook who was jumping and dancing in joy...

Jk - wohoo! I won!! Yeh!!! I...

Before he could say he received a punch from a pillow in his face...

Yn - yaah you cheater! You win with cheating!

As you were speaking you also received a punch from a pillow in face...

Jk - everything is fair in love and war
Yn - is that so? then take this!

You again hit his face with the pillow... he also hit you back with pillow... you two start pillow fighting... both of you didn't realize that the pillows which you used to hit eachother was already teared and the cottons flying everywhere... you both stopped fighting as you felt that pillow doesn't feel like before... that's when both of you realized that you two showering with cottons of pillows... you looked at eachother as two of you burst out laughing...

Jk - little bunny I won't do any cheating in games again if you say... please come back... yoir j..jungkook is waiting f..for you (mumbling while crying)

The doctor came out from operation room in hurry as members rush to him.......