part 34

AT HOME

BTS - YN! YN!
Jk - yn listen to us
Yn - listen what?
Jk - yn we know all the truth now... you don't have to leave
Jimin - yes yn we trust you
Yn - trust me?? Where were your trust when Sujin everytime blame me for nothing? Where your trust when I said that I didn't do anything? Where were your trust when I beg to you all to trust me? Where were your trust huh?

You said while tears roll down from yoir eyes... your voice was mixed with pain which was given by them... your eyes was red still it was beautiful... those eyes of yours telling them how much you hurt...

Hobi - please yn we know we did a very big mistake... but please forgive us (crying)
Jin - please princess don't leave us (crying)
Yn - I am leaving for everyone's happiness
Tae - no no please don't say that
Yoongi - how can you leave your yoongi oppa princess?
Rm - please give us one chance princess
Yn - how can I trust you? what if you do the same again?
Jk - no never! If we do something like that again, you can do whatever you want we won't stop you
Yn - I can't forgive you now and I can't forget whatever happened... I can't change my mind... but however I have to stay here until the formalities done...

Saying that you left from there leaving them in puzzle of your words... but they have a genius to solve this puzzle...

Tae - what did she mean?
Rm - she means that she gave us time to get her trust back until the formalities done

Everyone's face light up as they got a little hope that their princess gave them chance to earn her trust again

YN'S ROOM

Yn - I can't forgive them... I can still hear what they said to me... how they blame me without even listen to me?.. I don't hate them but I am hurt... now I don't want to stay here... I am afraid that they might hurt me again... and their that behavior making me to get back to my past which I never want... If I stay here I won't able to stop loving them... and it might hurt me again... leaving you is hurts... but staying with you and getting hurt is more hurts... I am getting that nightmare again because of the hatre which you all gave me... I was once under control of that past... but I can't take it again... so it will be better to move on from you and forget you... I am sorry but I have to do that... I am afraid that you all won't love me again if you guys know what happened to me 4 years ago...

You talked alone while sitting in corner of your room... and crying silently... as you are in that place in your life where you can't go back.. neither can stay... in short you are in that place where you don't want to leave your team because you love them neither ypu can stay with them as you are afraid they might hate you again... that's why you decide to stay there until the formalities done...

However Sujin get to know that members not going to listen to her anymore as they are just trying to get yn's attention... she was so angry with yn so she decided to do something... remember Sujin still doesn't know that members already know everything...

AFTER 2 DAYS

In these 2 days members tried to talk to you like how you all used to... but you always ignored them... today you all got a message from company that idols have an awrd function after the day after tommorow... you got a special message to sing your solo song at the function as the function ending... now you are at company to talk about it with pd nim...

Yn - pd nim are you sure that I have to sing it at function? I mean the song isn't even release right?
Pd nim - yes yn I know but the song is all ready... but before release it we want you to sing it live... it will be a new experience to you and all the fans and other artist too... don't worry you will make it.. (smile)
Yn - ok pd nim as you say (smile back)
Yn in mind - maybe this is my last function as a member of BTS (sad)

You left from office and went to the practice room as you need to practice for your performance... but there was someone who was waiting for you...

Sujin - welcome my dear friend... how is your life now? Oh ofcaurse it would be great right? Afterall you got your members back
Yn - what do you want?
Sujin - I am just here to remind you something
?? - is she going to say?

 how is your life now? Oh ofcaurse it would be great right? Afterall you got your members backYn - what do you want?Sujin - I am just here to remind you something ?? - is she going to say?