part 47

After sleeping for an hour jimin woke up but still yn was sleeping... so he slowly got up making sure not to disturb her sleep... jimin kissed her head before leaving the room... he went to living room...

Jk - good morning hyung
Jimin - but it's not morning
Tae - but you waking now
Yoongi - how is yn now?
Jimin - she is still sleeping
Yoongi - that's good she is resting
Rm - finally everything is fine now
Hobi - yeah I feel like dancing (excite)

Everyone was laughing until they heard someone shouting

Yn - JUNGKOOK!!!!!
Jk - oh she is awake
Yn - JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!
Jk - COMING!!!!

He ran to upstairs as everyone laughed... actually yn is still not recovered so she can't get up from bed or walk without any support... so jungkook is the one who carry yn and support her to walk... now yn is awake so she want to get up that's why she is calling jungkook like a baby who is crying for her momma after waking up...

Jk - yes?

You spread your hands while pouting cutely as he understood and lift you in bridal style... you wrapped your hands around his neck while chuckling as he also smile...

Jk - where do you want to go your highness?
Yn - take me to where everyone is
Jk - your wish my command your highness

He said bowing his head as you chuckle... he took you to the living room where everyone was... and place you on sofa

Tae - baby bear how you feel now?
Yn - never better! (Smile)
Jk - hyung don't you ask me how am I feeling? I am the one who always carrying this pig in my arms (tae laugh)
Yn - yaah jeon jungkook! I am gonna k!ll you! (He hug you from side)
Jk - yaah kim yn if you k!ll me who will carry you?
Yoongi - I will

Yoongi came from nowhere while saying and went towards yn... jungkook broke the hug

Jk - hyung! Are you letting her k!ll me?! (Asking while pouting)
Yoongi - well you are the one who start... now shu shu

Yoongi said while signaling jungkook to move away from yn's side and yoongi side hugged yn as jungkook move to the other corner of sofa being jungshooked... while yn and taehyung chuckle...

Yoongi - how are you feeling now little kitten?
Yn - never better! (Chuckle)
Yoongi - I am sorry princess I..
Yn - oppa stop apologising... it's all over now... don't think about it... (everyone gathered there) if you all want to apologize that much... then... let's have a movie night today and also I want ice cream... (everyone chuckle)

Jin - only that's all you want? (You nodded) ok then let's have a movie night and plus today lunch is our princess favorite food

Yn - really? (Excite)
Rm - really
Yn - yeh!!
Hobi - let's go and eat

Members went... without any warning jungkook lift you as your eyes widen and you wrapped your arms around his neck...

Yn - w..why are you lifting me? I have a wheelchair
Jk - you can sit on that wheelchair if I am not around you...

He said in his husky voice while looking into your soul... you blink several times as you felt your cheeks heating up due to his closeness...

Yn - b..but didn't you said I am a pig?

You asked while looking down not daring to look at his eyes as... he chuckle before replying

Jk - I was just teasing you... I love to carry you in my arms.. I can do that lifetime if you let me...

He said while putting a small smirk on his lips... your heart beat become faster like a bullet train... you tried to calm yourself down as you were afraid he might hear your racing heart beat...

Jimin - yaah you two come already! Have your time later!

He said while giving a teasing smile to both of you as jungkook head to dining are with you in his arms... you all had fun lunch time while laughing and loving eachother...

MEANWHILE

Sejin - pd nim you must watch this video (show him a video)
Pd nim - we can't stay quiet now....

❤️ TBC ❤️