part 24

Everyone git shocked and angry at the same time seeing the person on footage.. yes it was yn

Everyone - YN!!!??
Yn - n-no I-I didn't d-do that

You got scared and shocked that's why you stuttered...

Rm - but aren't you the one showing here entering to yoongi hyung's studio? (Angry)
Yn - yes it's me but I didn't delete the track please trust me

That's it yoongi lost his control... he hold your wrist tightly and grab you to the practice room... members also followed him... after reaching the practice room he pushed you infront of him to face him...

Yoongi - now tell me why did you do that?
Yn - o..op-
Yoongi - JUST ANSWER THE FVCKING QUESTION!!

He yelled at you which made you flinch and all the members and sujin gasp... tears fell fron your eyes... you couldn't say anything as you felt like your voice not coming out from your throat... after gathering all the strength, you finally spoke...

Yn - I didn't do that
Yoongi - how much will you lie huh? (He chuckle sarcastically) now I know why you did this... you did this to take revenge right? We get know about your truth and you couldn't afford that huh? That's you delete my track?
Yn - o..oppa-
Yoongi - DON'T YOU FVCKING DARE TO CALL ME OPPA!! Aah! Now I remember that day you said to me that you will create a track which will be better than my track right? Did you afraid that you will not able to do that so you had to delete my track?! (Angry)
Jimin - yn I can't believe that you can be this low... shame on you yn

You look at them with your eyes which was sparkling due to your tears... and that's it you couldn't bear it anymore...

Yn - I TOLD YOU ALREADY I DIDN'T DELETE IT MEANS I DIDN'T!!!

You yelled at them... you closed your eyes tightly as you saw a hand coming towards your face

BTS - HYUNG!!!

Tell all yelled and was hella shocked... you opened your eyes when you didn't felt any pain and saw Jimin holding yoongi's hand which was raised to s|ap you... your whole world shattered... your yoongi oppa who loved you the most... who never scold you... who never lean a finger on you... who was always ready to fight with whoever tries to hurt you... today raised his hand to s|ap you and that too because of a misunderstanding...

Jimin - hyung don't dirt your hand by s|apping someone like her

He said glaring at you as he get back his hand which was holding yoongi's hand... your lips was trembling as you wanted to say lot of things but you couldn't... after gathering strength you spoke with craking voice...

Yn - o..op..pa y..you ra..ise yo..ur h..and on m..me
Tae - oh just stop yn! Stop your acting!
Yn - jungkook atleast you believe m..me pl...please

You went towards jungkook and hold his arm.. he j€rk youe hand as he spoke

Jungkook - oh please yn just end this already..!! Don't you get tired doing this all drama huh?!! How shameless you are!! I can't believe that I lo-

He stopped in his middle of sentence as he realized what he was going to say

Jimin - I wish we never met you yn! We don't want a member like you! Just leave our group yn! Just go and D!E!! (he Shout)

You looked at him as you couldn't believe what you just heard... but you had to believe what you heard... you looked down, blinked several times just to cage your tears in your eyes and again you looked at them before stepping back and finally you left from there... your steps was heavy, you walked and walked to the place where you went last time with your broken heart... to that peaceful park.....

//Ofcourse sujin was the one who told them about cctv so how can she will show in footages... but she didn't knew about something//