part 46

Members eyes filled with tears hearing what pd nim said...

Yoongi - that's mean y..you forgive us? You won't l..leave us?
Yn - no... I won't leave my oppa...
Yoongi - w..what did you just call?
Yn - oppa
Jin - say it again
Yn - oppa!
Hobi - again
Yn - OPPA!!!

Members hugged you tightly while tears of happiness never stop to fall... they hugged you as they didn't want to lose you again... but your wound still not recovered so you hissed in pain a little...

Yn - ah oppa I am hurt
BTS - oh sorry
Tae - you know how much we craved to hear oppa from your mouth...
Jk - forgive me little bunny I couldn't understand you...
Yn - it's ok jungkook I forgave you
Pd nim - thank god our BTS back! Finally! Now I will take my leave... you guys have some times with eachother (he left)

After pdnim leave... everyone was really happy... hugging you... laughing with you... but there was someone who didn't came to hug you and didn't even talk to you after everything had been clear... it was none other than jimin... he was standing while looking down with sad face...you notice it as others too... so taehyung went to him and hold jimin's shoulder... as soon as he felt the touch... he gave a quick smile to taehyung...

Jimin - I..I'll get s..some water...

Everyone knew he was still feeling guilty that's why he can't face to yn...

Hobi - let's go to your room yn... you must be tired now

You nodded as jungkook lift you as usual and head to your room as others also followed.. after few minutes jimin came to living room but didn't find anyone so he thought they must be in your room... he also went there... as soon as he entered the room other members leave the room... jimin also turned to leave but you called him...

Yn - jimin oppa

Hearing you calling him oppa his heart aches aa he was craving to hear it... tears again filled in his eyes...

Yn - are you ok?
Jimin - y..yeah I am f..fine

He said without turning to you... you can say he is crying

Yn - you know you can't hide your pain from me right? If you are fine then why aren't you looking at me? Why aren't you hugging me? Don't you love y..your little m..mochi anymore?

You said in craking voice as you couldn't hold his behavior any longer... jimin also couldn't stay like that any longer as your voice... your words hit directly in his heart... he turned to you as he run to you and hugged you as you hugged him back...

Jimin - I am s..sorry little mochi... I..I yelled at y..you... I s..said lot of h..hurtful w..words... I..I hurt y..you... I am b..bad... I am v..very b..bad... you a..always k..knew whenever I am h..hurt or i..in p..pain... b..but I..I c..couldn't understand h..how much y..you h..hurt... I..I am s..sorry... I am s..sorry l..little mochi...

He said crying while hugging you and closing his eyes... you could feel how much he feel guilty about what he done... you were also crying hearing him... you don't want to see him crying as it breaks you too... you were patting his back to calm him down...

Yn - shh... shh... now it's all over... don't cry... I already forgave you... don't think about it... and I am sorry too... I also said mean words to you... sorry oppa...
Jimin - no no you don't have to say sorry (broke the hug) I deserve it I am very bad
Yn - yaah don't you dare to say bad to my jimin oppa... he is my sweetest oppa...
Jimin - (chuckle) ok I won't say... afterall I saw how much dangerous you can be if someone say bad about your oppa...
Yn - ofcourse!.. now be a good boy and don't cry (wiped his tears)

Jimin again hugged you after few minutes he broke the hug and you placed your head on jimin's lap as he chuckle remembering how you used to place your head on his lap and unknowingly fall asleep as his lap is your favorite pillow...

he caress your hair gently while smiling as you fell asleep... after sometime jimin also fell asleep caressing your hair... and here our photographer jhope peek inside the room with other members and click some photos of this precious moment... they smile knowing everything is fine now so they didn't disturb you two and went from there to make lunch... after a long time they finally get a happiness... their life again filled with happiness... love... and care...