part 37

Staff - miss yn.. it's time to your performance please come with me...
Yn - ok let's go...

MC - ok everyone we already at the end of this award function... before we say goodbye to you... we have one last performance tonight... this performance is really special one because the song which is now going to perform here is not even release... so it's the first time that an artist going to sing the song live before the song release... so let's welcome! Yn from BTS!!..

Everyone clap as the lights went off and the spotlight got you and music started to play...

It's a heart touching song if you want you can play some music like that... I am going to write some lyrics of yn's song anyway... imagine you're singing this lyrics with so much emotions... enjoy...

My heart has~~
broken alot of times~~
I am in tears~~
I am in desolation~~
From the time~~
I've been~ Forbidden~~
To come to~ your embrace~~
Some of your memories which are still alive, torment my heart alot
It's like the time pause, why you gave me this loneliness?
Some of your words which I still remember, make me cry alot
I can't hold this anymore why you gave me! This isolation!

~MUSIC~

Audience eyes already got teared listen to this song which had so much pain...
(Again sing)

Your hand which was holding me till yesterday is now avoiding my touch,
Happiest moments were with me till yesterday now I am not even able to see you~~
Thinking all this makes me sleepless and my heart feel the sadness,
Why did you leave me to be alone, why did you gave me this isolation..
There's no sign of a smile on my lips,
my Eyes are moist all the time,
I can't hold this anymore,
Why did you leave me?
I only wished to be loved,
Was it too much for me?
I can't hold this anymore,
Why did you gave this!
Loneliness~~~ (finish)

The pain of these words and the emotions of your voice made this song perfect... your song was finished but still everyone was crying... you were looking down as your eyes also filled with tears... members also crying as they remembered how bad they treated you... your song hit their heart like an arrow...this song is like a message which you wrote with all your pain and emotions which was given by them... your song was the untold truth to them which you were holding all this time alone...

everyone clapped so loud while wiping their tears... cheering sound was echoing all the corner of building... finally you look up and gave everyone sweetest smile and bowed at them... you turned to go but you heard your name calling from audience... you turned to see who was that...

BTS - YN!!

Yes your members called you... before you could react they run up the stage and hugged you tightly... they were crying... audience got teared up again seeing this emotional scene infront of them even though they didn't know what happened between you guys...

BTS - we are sorry princess... we are really sorry... please forgive us... we won't do that again... we won't hurt you again... give us any punishment... but please don't leave us princess... we need you by our side... just give us one last chance... we won't let you to regret your decision... please yn...

They said while crying... tears fell from your eyes too as you hear them saying this much things... you can feel how hurt they are... they are crying for you... you also feeling hurt to see they like this... they are craving to hear oppa or nicknames which you used to call them... they are craving to see their old yn... they also know that they are the reason cause you to be like this... they broke the hug and looked at you... their cheeks are soaked with their own tears... they saw you also crying... jungkook wiped your tears...

BTS - please yn forgive us... please don't leave us... (crying)

You were about to say something but you saw the chandelier falling which was hanging right up in roof where you and members were standing... you didn't waste any second, you pushed members with all your strength..

Yn - OPPA MOVE!!!!

Members fell on floor having distance where chandelier was falling but you fell on the floor right under the chandelier....

                     BANG!!!!!