part 32

THE NEXT DAY MORNING

Yn was coming downstairs... she stopped when someone appeared infront of her...

Tae - good morning baby bear (smile)

You were too shocked to react as they didn't even smiled with until yesterday... you were looking at taehyung with your de eyes who is still smiling... you came back to earth when jin called you while arranging the food on the dining table...

Jin - princess are you hungry? Come let's eat...

All the members gathered at the dining area... they all looking you while smiling and here you, scaning the whole area.. trying to figure out what is going on... you thought maybe you are dreaming or maybe you time traveled...

Remember, yn stil doesn't know that members know the whole truth... yn only know that members know she didn't delete the track and she thought that's why they apologies to her yesterday... remember, members started to hate yn before that incident... that's why yn being shocked seeing their sudden change...

you wanted to forgive them but you were afraid that they might hurt you again... that's why you giving them cold treatment...

Yn - I am not hungry (cold)

Everyone's jaw dropped as you said that...

Jimin - but you will get sick if you don't eat properly
Yn - so? Why do you care? Didn't you want me to d!e?

You left to your room while jimin felt broken as he remembered that he said to d!e to his little mochi...

Jimin - what have I done? I..I wish my little mochi to d..d!e? How co..could I?
Tae - jimin it's not only you.. we all hurt her
Jimin - I wish I could go back to past (crying)

TIME SKIP
AT GARDEN

Boys were at garden talking about something...

Jungkook - hyung I still don't understand how sujin knew that yoongi hyung was about to play that track on that day? How that all happen on time?
Yoongi - I was never planned to play it on that day... sujin was the one who convince me...
BTS - what??
Yoongi - yes..

Sujin - suga oppa can you play that track of yours today for us?
Yoongi - but why so sudden?
Sujin - nothing oppa I just felt like listen to it.. so cam you play it? Please?
Yoongi - ok if you want that much
Sujin - ok thank you oppa let's play it when we done practice
Yoongi - ok

She planned everything... and also convince yoongi

Jungkook - she planned everything
Hobi - yes if it wasn't for yn's pendrive and that camera, we would still blame yn for everything...
Jimin - yes hyung
Tae - guys sujin is coming

Everyone looked at the direction where sujin was... they got really angry as it could burn sujin to ashes... but they have to act like they don't know anything sake of yn as they didn't know what sujin up to and plus she could harm yn if members take a step out of anger... so they put on fake smile on their faces...

Sujin - hi guys
BTS - hi
Sujin - what are you all doing here?
Tae - planning to mu®der you (mumble)
Sujin - did you said something?
Jimin - he said that we are just having free time right taehyung? (Nervous laugh)

Jimin immediately said while putting his hand on taehyung's shoulder..

Tae - yeah right (fake smile)
Sujin - oh ok