part 38

Special request.. if possible play fake love ochestra version for this part while reading it will help to feel more.... (I found only this music which match with the scene) NOT FORCE ONLY IF You CAN

BANG!!!!!
BTS - YN!!!!

Everyone shocked... boys screamed as they saw their princess under the chandelier... they got scared they ran to her and tried to remove the chandelier from her body but it was heavy... but soon crew members arrived there and removed the chandelier from yn's body... boys froze on their spot as they saw their princess laying on her own bl0od lifelessly... the broken pieces of glass of chandelier was stuck in her body... she was unconscious covered with bl0od...

BTS - princess wake up! Pr..princess!!
Yoongi - someone call the ambulance!!!
Pd nim - we can't stay here until the ambulance arrive.. let's take her to the hospital...
Hobi - y..yeah let's go I'll get the car...

Hobi ran to get the car... jungkook took you in his arms and ran outside... others followed him... after getting in the car jungkook put your head on his lap and called you

Jk - bunny please open your eyes... please look at me... ple..please...

He called you countless times while crying but you didn't hear him... you were still unconscious... soon they arrived at the hospital... yn was in jungkook's arms...

Tae - DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!!

People who was in hospital was shocked to see BTS in hospital... doctor came in hurry...

Doc - what happened?
Jk - doctor please save our princess... she got an accident...
Doc - oh god! Sister! take her to the operation room fast!

Jungkook layed yn on the trolley and they take her to the operation room

Sister - you can't come further sir
Nurse - excuse me sir please come one of you and fill the patient form...
Rm - I will (he left)

The light which was top of the door of operation room turn on as the operation started... members was crying... they remembered what happened while ago... they remembered the moment when they saw yn laying under that heavy chandelier... jungkook lean against the wall and slowly sat on the floor as his legs becomes numb... his white shirt was all red because of yn's bl0od... yoongi went near jungkook and sat by his side..

Jk - h..hyung h..how could s..she bear th..that p..pain? It was h..heavy... h..how many of u..us t..together removed that ch..chandelier... sh..she must h...have f...felt alot of p..pain

He said in cracking voice while crying... seeing that other members also gathered there...

Yoongi - I know... she w..will be fi...fine

He surely said that but he himself was scared... he himself was broken... but he had to say that because this is the first time they all seeing jungkook being this much scared and broken... they all knew how much yn was close to jungkook... jungkook hugged yoongi tightly and cried hard... they all crying... tears never left their eyes... after sometime namjoon also came back after filling the form... now jungkook also little calmed... jimin, jungkook and jin sitting on the bench... and hobi, taehyung, yoongi and namjoon were standing while leaning against the wall... they all thinking about memories which they have with you...

Yn - namjoonie oppa
Rm - yes princess?
Yn - can you teach me how to ride a bicycle? (Puppy eyes)
Rm - ofcourse princess let's go
yn - yeah!

You jumped in excitement which made namjoon chuckle... you sat on bicycle and namjoon hold the handle with his one hand and hold the back of the seat with his other hand...

Rm - ready princess?
Yn - yes!

Then namjoon started pushing the bicycle slowly and you stepped on the pendal while giggling... while pushing the bicycle namjoon asked....

Rm - princess don't you afraid you might fall and get hurt?
Yn - no
Rm - why?
Yn - because my namjoon oppa is with me... he won't let me get hurt as long as he is with me

You smile while saying and namjoon too... namjoon slowly let go of the cycle as you was focusing... he smiled seeing you cycling without his support... soon you noticed and shout while cycling

Yn - yehh!!! I am cycling!!! (Giggling)

you suddenly lost your balance and fall with bicycle but before you fell namjoon caught you so you didn't get any hurt not even a scratch...

Rm - yn are you okay? Did you get hurt? (Worried)
Yn - I told you my namjoon oppa won't let me get hurt.. see I didn't get any hurt (you hugged him)

Namjoon smile as tears fell from his eyes as he remembered happy memory with you...

Rm - I couldn't save you this time princess (mumble)