part 41

Special request.. if possible play fake love ochestra version for this part while reading it will help to feel more.... (I found only this music which match with the scene) ONLY IF POSSIBLE

The doctor came out from operation room in hurry as members rush to him...

BTS - what happened doctor? Is she alright?
Doc - guys her condition is critical... she has lost alot of bl0od... her bl0od type is O+ and we don't have O+ in our bl0od bank... we need bl0od as soon as possible.. otherwise we can't do anything...

Yoongi - t..take our bl0od.. we will give her bl0od
Doc - let's check your bl0od is matching or not...

They all went for check their bl0od group... but unfortunately their bl0od doesn't match with yn... members called each and every person to check if anyone have the same bl0od group as yn... but their was no one who had same bl0od group as yn's bl0od group is very rare to find...

On the other hand media and ARMYs gathering at outside of the hospital... yn's accident is the breaking news in whole korea... every channel... every social media, everywhere just talking about yn... yn's family also saw this news of yn and they panicked... yn's brother called yn's phone because they didn't had members numbers... luckily namjoon had yn's phone... he looked at the caller ID and it saved as 'oppa'...

Rm - yn's brother is calling
Jin - answer it they must be scared...
Rm - h..hello
Yn's brother - hello I am yn's brother who are you?
Rm - I am her team member namjoon
Yn's brother - oh ok where is yn? What happened?
Rm - a chandelier fell on her and now she is in the operation room... her condition is critical... she needs bl0od
Yn's brother - oh no my sister... our bl0od doesn't match with her... I will come over there right now...
Rm - no brother please don't come... here are lot of people so hospital doors are closed... I will call you and update you
Yn brother - ok I understand... I will try to search for bl0od donater...
Rm - ok (hung up) he said he will also search for a bl0od donater
Pd nim - people sorrounding the hospital... we have to inform them... maybe we can find someone to donate bl0od
BTS - yes we don't have any other option too...

Pd nim and sejin manager went to inform media about yn's condition... as they went the doctor again came to boys...

Doc - did you able to find a bl0od donater?
Rm - no we still didn't find anyone
Doc - we have to find someone within 1 hour... otherwise we can't save her...

Hearing what the doctor said members world shattered... how will they find someone within just in 60 minutes? But they neither wanted to lose their princess... they again called everyone who they knew...

MEANWHILE
THE BREAKING NEWS

Reporter - kim yn, the famous artist who is know as the member member of BTS.. had to face a horrible accident in the award show which was held today... now she is in a operation since 2 hours... the doctor said her condition is very critical and she need O+ bl0od as soon as possible...

?? - O+? Same as mine? Oh no yn needs help... I have to go to the hospital now...

AFTER 40 MINUTES
IN HOSPITAL

Hobi - we don't have much time... where will we find bl0od donater? (Crying)
?? - I can donate her my own bl0od
Yoongi - but who are you?
?? - I am Harin yn's friend since we were trainees... now can I donate?
Yoongi - oh ok let's go we don't have time

They inform the doctor and Harin went to give her bl0od

//I hope you all remember who is Harin... she is one of yn's roommate when she was a trainee//

Tae - thank you so much Harin... you don't know how much we thankful to you...
Harin - it's my pleasure sonbaenim that I had chance to help a nice person like yn.. she is really amazing person she doesn't think about herself when it comes to her loves one... I was with her for a really short time but it was great to have such a friend... ok I will go now I will meet her some otherday... (she left)
Jk - she is right yn doesn't think about herself when it comes to her loves one... if she didn't push us from getting hurt... she won't end up falling under the chandelier...

Whenever they think about yn... tears never fail to fall from their eyes... Sejin manager inform yn's family about bl0od donor... everything was began to normal until yn's heart beat started to decrease...