part 29

Yn - are you guys setting me from your hatre or you all setting yourselves free from my love? (You chuckle sadly) who cares right? Anyways I want something to tell you all.. who knows if I ever get a chance to talk to you after this..

You didn't strong enough for this but still you had to be like this as you didn't want to stay quiet this time especially when you have proof to prove yourself innocent... you were holding your tears... it can say whomever look at you... you manage to speak which was in your heart...

Yn - I was really happy today, after a long time I was happy, you know why? Because I found something which was really precious to someone

You said looking at yoongi... you went infront of him..

Yn - I told you I didn't delete that track... here your hard work

You took yoongi's hand and placed the pendrive on it... he look at the pendrive...

Yn - if you remember, I copied this infront of you

Yoongi closed his eyes while his head was still lowered down as he remembered of the memory... everyone was looking at you while you looking at yoongi...

Yn - remember? It's p..precious to me more th..an you think.. h..ow can you even t..hink that I will delete the m..emory of m..y yoongi op..pa's class

You said with cracking voice as you couldn't hold anymore... tears fell from your eyes... yoongi lift his head and looked at you as he heard your last sentence... his eyes also filled with tears as yours... this is the first time you seeing yoongi crying... you wanted to hug him but you stop yourself from doing that... members and pd nim's eyes also got teary... members felt strong pain in their heart when they remembered how they blame you... they can clearly hear the pain which was mixed with your voice...

Yn - if I wanted to delete it I wouldn't give this to you now,will you all believe me now? finally I prove myself innocent... now I can go without any guilt...

You looked at the members for the last time before leaving from there... as you were leaving, you remembered how you met them as your teammates for the first time and now there going to end the contract with you in same place...

Yn didn't want to leave them but now her broken heart didn't let her to stay with them... as you are being afraid to trust them again...

Members did not say anything as they were drooling in guilt... yoongi was the one who got more guilt and angry on himself... there were pindrop silence until pd nim broke it...

Pd nim - guys I know whatever happened here isn't the things we thought... but after listening to all this, I think you guys should think about this contract one more time... maybe things wasn't like what you thought or.. what you saw or what you listen... maybe yn was never wrong... maybe it was something else than what you saw... think about it and find out what really happened... maybe the culprit is someone else...

Hearing what pd nim told, members also doubt about what they saw... but they aren't in mind to think about it now as they were lost in the scene which happened while ago... they went to the practice room as there was the only place where they can be relax... and finally started to let out their thoughts...

Rm - we were wrong... she never did that
Jin - what didn't we said to her
Hobi - how can we be this much heartless that we didn't even mind how will she feel... how will we gonna face her?

They all were talking... but yoongi didn't said a word he was just looking at his hand... jimin notice that as he asked

Jimin - hyung why aren't you saying anything? (Everyone looked at yoongi)
Jin - yoongi what are you thinking?
Yoongi - what do I say? I hurt her... I raised this hand of mine on her... which hand I always used to hug her... which hand she always used to hold... which hand used to raise for her safety... I raised that hand to hurt her!!

Yoongi punch the wall harshly with his hand which was raised to slap yn that day... everyone shout... jungkook quickly hold him and hugged him tightly... his knuckles was b|eeding...

Jungkook - hyung! Hyung! Control yourself... not only you we all hurt her... we will fix it hyung... (crying)
Yoongi - how jungkook? How? How can I forgive myself?

Yoongi was crying hard while jungkook hugging him... he also crying... everyone  crying... after sometime yoongi calmed down and they all calmed down... they also treated yoongi's wound...

 they also treated yoongi's wound

Rm - whoever delete that track must be someone who know the password of studio

Hobi - yeah that's right but who can it be? Only us and yn know it... only 8 of us know it who else?
Yoongi - no.. not only 8 of us... there is someone else who know the password...
Jimin - who?
Rm - Sujin!!!