part 49

NEXT DAY MORNING

Everyone woke up but jungkook and yn still sleeping while hugging eachother... jimin clicked their photo in that position as soon as he saw them... after sometime jungkook and yn woke up...

Jk - good morning little bunny
Yn - good morning double bunny (jungkook chuckle)
Jk - let's go to take shower
Yn - what?! (Widen eyes)
Jk - I mean I will take you to room so you can take shower what are you even thinking? Such a dirty mind you are (smirk)
Yn - I..I didn't thought anything... and don't smirk like that

Jungkook chuckle and took you to your room

TIME SKIP
AT PRACTICE ROOM

Sejin - how are you yn?

He asked while bending down to your level as you were sitting on your wheelchair

Yn - I am good oppa (smile)
Sejin - good to hear (straight up) guys I called you here to inform something
Rm - what is it?
Sejin - the accident which yn had faced wasn't an accident the rope of that chandelier was cutted by someone
BTS - WHAT!!! WHO?!
Sejin - here is the video which caught the culprit

He show the video... the video was taken by a cameraman with different angle when yn was performing on the stage.. so there.. showing a girl who is cutting the rope of chandelier on the corner of the video frame... they can clearly see her face in that video clip...

BTS - SUJIN!!!
Yoongi - how dare she to do this?! (Angry)
Rm - where is she now?
Sejin - she is on her way to here... she doesn't know that we know this otherwise she will escape... and pd nim will come here with cops soon...
Hobi - this time she did something which we can't tolerate! (angry)
Jk - how dare she to hurt yn?! I won't spare her! (Angry)
Yn - (hold jk's hand) jungkook please calm down... and please everyone don't harm her when she comes... maybe she will try to increase your anger and you will do something which will be a chance for her... so please try to be calm ok? (soft)

Jungkook cupped your cheek and smile

Jk - ok we will not do anything which she will make us do promise (you smile)
Sujin - did I came in wrong time?
Sejin - no you are came in right time
Sujin - yn good to see you (sarcastically)
Yn - really? But you almost k!lled me
Sujin - w..what are you s..saying?
Sejin - isn't this you? (Show the video)
Sujin - oh you already know... yn why don't you d!e huh? How can you be still alive after falling that heavy chandelier on you?
Yn - how could you sujin? We all were under that chandelier when it fell! What if my oppa get hurt!
Sujin - (bend down) oh yn I knew that you will sacrifice your life for your lovely teammates... and you did the same as I thought right?.. afterall what's the matter if they get hurt instead of you? However you will separate from them rig...

THANG!!!!!

Before she could finish you slapped her with all your anger... the slap was so powerful that it leaves your fingerprints on her cheek... boys were shocked with your sudden action...

Yn - I warned you sujin... you.. must.. not.. hurt.. them... (dangerous look)
Pd nim - inspector arrest her

Lady officer took sujin with her... but sujin took a paper cutter from her side bag and attacked yn... but before it harm yn someone's hand came between yn and the paper cutter... it was none other than jungkook... his palm scratch a little as he push the paper cutter...

Everyone - JUNGKOOK!!!

Lady officer quickly grabbed sujin's hand and put handcuff... they took sujin... you grabbed jungkook's hand which was bl€eding from the little wound...

Yn - jungkook what have you done?! It's bl€eding! Give me the first aid kit...

Sejin gave you the first aid kit... pd nim spoke as everyone looked at him...

Pd nim - guys we have to give a statement to the police... we have to go now... jungkook and yn you two go home after treating your wound... yn need to rest and you also got hurt...
Jk - ok pd nim

Pd nim, sejin manager and members left practice room leaving you and jungkook alone...

❤️ TBC ❤️