part 27

TIME SKIP
AFTER 2 DAYS

Your mv recording finished and the collab too... but still sujin stick on your life like a lizard... after so many days you got free time from your busy schedule... you were having your own company in the balcony of your room while looking at peaceful environment... that's when you saw sujin coming...

Wth is she doing here early in the morning?? Doesn't she have any other work to do?? Anyways let's see....

After atleast 30 minutes yn heard a knock on her room door... at first yn was suprised as it was first time after a long time that she heard a knock on her room door... but it didn't get that much time to realise that it was Sujin as yn already saw sujin coming.. so she opened the door...

Sujin - hey yn (she came inside)
Yn - what do you want?
Sujin - oh come on yn don't be so rude.. I just came here just to see my soon to be room... after all you will be out of this  group... maybe today... who knows...

That's it you lost your patience and shout...

Yn - GET THE H€LL OUT OF HERE!!! (Sujin flinch at your sudden burst)
Sujin - woah chill girl.. don't forget I can make you regret for shouting at me
Yn - then do!! Do the worst! I don't care what you do! GET LOST!!!

You pushed sujin out of your room and close the door with loud thud... you surely shout at sujin because she again mention that you will be out of the group but you were scared too.. because you didn't want to leave them as they are also part of your life now... you were disturbed... your mind was again mess so you went to that park where you always go... after sometime members also left to the company...

AT COMPANY

Members went to meet pd nim without sujin

Pd nim - what happened? Why are you all here in sudden?
Rm - pd nim let me straight to the point... we wanna end our contact with yn
Pd nim - WHAT!!! What are you saying?
Rm - yes pd nim you know what she did right so after that we can't keep her as our member
Pd nim - but guys-
Hobi - please pd nim we all accept group decision when you choose yn as our member and now we can't stay with her...
Yoongi - yes pd nim if we are not fit with eachother how can we work as a team?
Pd nim - ok is that what you want then I don't have anything to do anymore... but before doing formalities we have to tell yn about this (they all nodded)

MEANWHILE
AT PARK

Yn in mind - what will I do now? I don't want to lose them... they gave me love... they made me love them... they are like my family... but now they want me to go... they are going to leave me... jungkook how can you hate me? How can you forget how we used to be? How can you believe that your little bunny can do such a thing? When I heard you saying all those I realized that how much this misunderstanding broke our relationship with eachother... I am scared now... how can I prove myself? Yoongi oppa really did hard work for his music... it all vanished... his all hard work got deleted... I wish I had something to fix everything... I wish I had something which can bring yoongi oppa's hard work back and prove myself innocent...

Thinking this you closed your eyes which was crying already...

Yn - yeh oppa!!! You did it!!! I am proud of you!! (Clapping while jumping in happiness)
Yoongi - thank you princess but not me... we did it.. you also helped me didn't you? (You sat)
Yn - but I was just learning feom you
Yoongi - still you helped me (you hugged him)
Yn - oppa this is really amazing! Can I take a copy of it? So I can keep it with me forever as a memory of yoongi oppa's class (puppy eyes)
Yoongi - ofcaurse princess why are you even asking? Take copies as much as you want (smile)
Yn - thank you oppa... wait I will copy it to this...

You took out a pendrive... after copying you put the pendrive on the table...

Yoongi - happy now?
Yn - more than happy (giggle)

Yoongi smile and patted your head who was really happy with her yoongi oppa...

You opened your eyes as the memory flashed you in mind gave you what you wished...

Yn - pendrive....

//oh my god guys I didn't know that you all this much excited for next part that you reacted this fast... to be honest I didn't even start typing when my reaction goal got completed... thank you for your support//