part 26

Yn - hello?
Producer - hello yn when will you come? Remember today's sh0oting?
Yn - y-yeah I will be there in 1 hour
Producer - ok (hung up)

Yn sigh and went back to the company with heavy steps as she was force to go back... when you reached at company, you didn't saw the car... so you called your manager...

Yn - hello sejin oppa..
Sejin - yn where are you? Where did you went? (Worried)
Yn - oppa relax I am at company now
Sejin - are you alright?
Yn - yes oppa I am fine.. I just called to ask where are the members? Our car isn't here
Sejin - oh yn they went back to the dorm
Yn - oh ok thank you oppa bye
Sejin - ok bye (hung up)

You went to the dorm... when you entered, you saw everyone sitting in living room you was in hurry as you have to go for the sh0oting... so you rushed to your room like you didn't saw them... but the truth is when you saw them you felt like someone st@bbed your heart... but you had to keep it to yourself so you did... you quickly change your clothes and looked for your backpack but you couldn't find...

Yn - where is this bag? Where did I put it? (Then you remember) oh maybe it still in the car

You rushed to the downstairs while attending the call

Yn - give me 15 minutes I am on my way

You ran outside while saying that on phone

TIME SKIP
AT EVENING

Jimin was passing by the window... he stopped when he saw someone standing in garden... so he went to the garden...

Jimin - what are you doing here all alone jungkook?

Jungkook turned to him and said...

Jungkook - n-nothing hyung
Jimin - you know you can't lie...
Jungkook - hyung... I was thinking about yn... how can she be like that? She played with our feelings... I can't believe that I trusted her
Jimin - I know jungkook... she was not that person who we thought...
Jungkook - it hurts hyung... it hurts even more when everyone agreed to eliminate her from our group... (tears fell from his eyes) I just can't forgive her hyung... I hate her for what she did... I hate her for betray us... when I see her I just remember that how she hurt our feelings... I think it will be good for everyone if yn will left us
Jimin - I know jungkook... I can understand... neither I thought that yn and we will end up like this... maybe she never meant to be with us... after what she did today... we can never forgive her... she is really selfish... you don't have to be upset jungkook she deserve what she got...

Jungkook and jimin were talking but they didn't knew that someone was listen to them with so much emotions...

?? - maybe yes yn never meant to be with you

That person went from there before jimin and jungkook see...

Jungkook - let's go hyung we don't have to waste our time for someone who doesn't deserve it...

They went inside the house

AT NIGHT

Yn fell asleep due to the tiredness

Yn - mom!.. Oppa!.. Where are you? Jungkook!.. jimin oppa!... jin oppa!... yoongi oppa!... guys!... where are you all?...

Yn walking in dark house while calling her family and members...

Yn mom - how dare you to do that to us yn?!

Yn's mom shout at yn from nowhere and then members too

BTS & yn mom - we hate you yn!.. don't ever show us your face! Go!! Leave!!
?? - oh yn they don't trust you neither they love you... come with me I will love you my sugarplum...

he laugh like maniac while dragging yn with him...

Yn - no! no please leave me!.. oppa! Mom! Please save me! Oppa!! Please!! (crying)

Yn woke up as she saw a nightmare... she was sweating and trembling...

Yn - is he back? No no it can't be! They all hate me... what if he back and do the same? No one will believe me again! No no yn just relax it was just a dream... nothing will happen.. I can't let that nightmare to take control of me again!

Tears fell from your eyes... you fell asleep while crying...

MEANWHILE

Sujin - well.. well.. my work is done now... soon they will kick her out of the group... tsk tsk.. boys doesn't know yn wasn't the one who delete the track... it was me.. poor yn will never be able to prove herself innocent (evil laugh)

//But little did they knew that there is proof which can prove that yn is innocent... but no one know about it... or maybe no one remember about it//

//next part will be interesting//