part 28

You opened your eyes as the memory flashed you in mind gave you what you wished...

Yn - pendrive.... m..my pendrive... I have a copy!

A true smile appeared on your face after a long time

Yn - I..I copied the track! I have a copy! Yoongi oppa's hard work didn't wasted... he will be very happy after knowing this... b..but where is my pendrive?

You all were practicing... after sometime you all took a break... you left the practice room as you remembered something... you entered the password and went inside yoongi's studio

Yn - where did I put it? Oh it's here

You got your pendrive which was on the table... and left from there... you put your pendrive in your backpack and went to the practice room

As you were thinking, you remembered the scene 3 days ago... the day which is second nightmare for you... that was the day when you got your pendrive from yoongi's studio which you left last time when you copied that track. You couldn't say anything about why you went there... because no one let you... and ofcaurse you didn't remember about the copy til now as your mind was messed...

And the fact is you trapped in this trap because of this pendrive... and now you are going to be free because of this same pendrive... destiny is playing with you...

Yn - yes it is in my backpack, I have to go back to the dorm now

You wanted to reach the dorm as soon as possible... as you reached you found no one in house but it didn't bother you at all this time as you were in hurry to find your pendrive... you took your backpack and put all the things on the bed which was in backpack... and finally you found the pendrive... you took the pendrive in your left hand and took the laptop in your right hand which was on the table... you quickly settle on the bed and turn on the laptop... as soon as it turned on you connected the pendrive and open the files and found the copy which was in a folder which was saved as yoongi oppa's class memory... you played it just to be sure... your face filled with a big smile as soon as it played and you shout due to the happiness..

Yn - IT IS!!!... where are the members I want to show this to them...

As you got up from bed... your phone rings... you took your phone in your hand and looked at the caller ID... guess what it was a call from pd nim... you answered the call...

Yn - hello
Pd nim - yn come to the company I have something important to tell you...
Yn - ok pd nim I will come (hung up)

As the call end you took your pendrive and your backpack and left for the company... yn didn't know why pd nim called her in sudden... she didn't even wanted to guess as she was really happy...

AT COMPANY

Knock knock

Pd nim - come in

Yn entered the office with a smile on her face...

Yn - pd nim what it is?
Pd nim - yn actually your teammates doesn't want to keep you as their member anymore..

As you heard his words your smile faded which was on your face few seconds ago... you got shocked... you looked at members... yes they still in office... your eyes got teared as you saw the members who are now standing infront of you not the same members who you knew... you can clearly see that how they changed now... their eyes now filled with hatre which once filled with full of love towards you... yes it's true you knew that they going to end the contract with you but you didn't expect that they will be this impatient for that... you thought that you will prove yourself innocent before they take this step... but it seems like you are late... or maybe not...

but however yn seemed different this time... she was hurt and for the first time she got angry because of members... but still... it wasn't hate... she was just too broken... too hurt... she couldn't take it as she was going to prove herself innocent and fix everything but here members turned everything upside down...

Will it be fair yn to get angry at members?