part 36

Rm - how can you do that? We fvcking trusted you! You even made us hate our princess!
Sujin - YES I DID!! You said that you know everything? But what is the proof? Huh?
Yoongi - proof is there (point at the camera) everything is recorded in that camera and about delete my track... we already have proof to prove that you were the one who did that...
Jimin - and it is here (shows the video of studio)
Hobi - and now your game is over sujin.. and if you try to do something again we won't hesitate to call the cops...
Jin - you know sujin, we hated you before but now we won't hate you... because we don't want to have a bond with you even in hate... you are nothing to us... and stay away from our princess...

Sujin didn't said anything as she didn't have anything to say... what will she say? She was in anger... she went from there before glaring at yn for the last time... yn, who is still thinking what was just happened... you felt happy as you felt really relax... but you still not in mood to change your mind...

Jk - yn are you alright? Now everything will be alright... she will never bother us again... please don't leave us..

You didn't said anything...

TIME SKIP

Today is the day of award function... boys are all ready.. they are handsome as always... yn is in her room...

Yn - yaah kim yn don't get nervous you can do this

You talking to yourself while staring at your reflection on mirror...

Yn - ok now let's go.. boys must be waiting...

You were going downstairs... members eyes widen and jaw dropped as they saw you... you were looking fab with this black shiny dress which is matching with boys outfit...

BTS - woow!! is that yn? (Amazed)
Jk - wow I am falling harder for you yn (mumble)
BTS except jk - you are looking fabulous yn
Yn - thank you... let's go we will be late...

You all went but jungkook still standing in same place watching your disappearing figure while smiling like an idiot... jimin notice that jungkook is still there so he went to him and hit his arm...

Jimin - yaah jungkook what are you doing here? Let's go..
Jk - hyung I saw an angel... she is just like an angel who just fell from heaven (smiling while looking at the direction where you disappear) is this real? Hyung pinch me please (jimin pinched jungkook's arm) arghh!! It hurts!!

He jumped a little in pain and patted his arm where jimin pinched

Jimin - let's go now you can lost in yn on our way ok?

Jimin laugh at jungkook's behavior which jungkook giggle showing his bunny smile... they both went to the car...

Jin, namjoon and hobi was sitting infront seat... taehyung, jimin and yoongi was sitting in middle seat... lastly yn and jungkook sitting in back seat... all the way yn was looking at outside through the closed window... and jungkook was staring at her while smiling... yn felt someone's stare at her so she turned to jungkook but he immediately look other side as nothing happen... ofcourse yn knew that jungkook was staring at her... finally you all reached at the award function everyone got off the car and went... when you about to leave jungkook finally called you...

Jk - yn... (you turned to him) actually umm you are looking amazing
Yn - thank you.. that's why you were staring at me whole way (his eyes widen)
Jk - h-how do you know?
Yn - because of this (point at the car window) I saw your reflection through this...

Jungkook closed his eyes in embarrassment while you trying your best to control your smile... but then realization hit him...

Jk - so that means you were also staring at me?