part 35

Yn - what do you want?
Sujin - I am just here to remind you something
Tae - is she going to say?
Jimin - I think so..

Hold on! Where did these boys came from?? Ok let me clear it to you all now... members were at home when yn came to the company... but then boys got a call from Sujin...

Jk - hyung sujin calling me
Rm - put on speaker
Jk - hello?
Sujin - hi jk... are you at the company?
Jk - no we are at home
Sujin - is yn with you?

Members looked at eachother thinking what she is up to

Jk - no she went to the company
Sujin - oh ok

Namjoon signal jungkook to ask is she coming to their home

Jk - why do you ask? Are you coming here?
Sujin - um no I have to go to the company... I have some work to do bye (hung up)
Jk - something is fishy...
Yoongi - yeah I felt the same.. maybe she will do something
Rm - then let's go and set some camera in practice room
Hobi - yes practice romm is tge only place where she can find yn alone...

They all went to the company before Sujin and hide a camera in practice room... after setting they all went out and stay outside making sure they will not get caught... as soon as they went out sujin came.. after few minutes yn also went inside the practice room... members went closer the practice room and peek inside making sure not to get caught... as they expect Sujin came with something maybe just a talk as she mentioned...

Tae - is she going to say?
Jimin - I think so...
Yn - what do you want to remind me?
Sujin - yn you again spell your magic on them right?
Yn - what spell? What are you saying?
Sujin - you again earned their trust didn't you?
Yn - I didn't earn their trust... I just prove myself innocent... if they trust me like before then I am not at fault...
Sujin - yn I am telling you don't test my limits... don't you remember how I make them hate you? If I want I can make them hate you again... what say?
Jk - how dare she?! (About to go)
Tae - relax jungkook not now

Yn - sujin.. don't make me lose my control! If I lost it I will make that blame real which you put on me in first place or maybe add some more
Sujin - are you threatening me?
Yn - I am just warning you
Sujin - oh yn.. yn.. you really didn't get what I can do right? I slapped myself just to trap you... I act getting hurt just to make members scold you and also I delete that track of your yoongi oppa just to kick you out of this group... but you... you ruined my all plans!.. I will not leave you! (Angry)
Yn - be happy sujin... that I am leaving you after you done this much things to me
Sujin - really? I will make sure they will hate you more than anything... I don't mind if I have to harm one of them for that.. (smirk)
Yn - DON'T YOU DARE!!! (Yell) you hurt me... I didn't do anything but if you dare to hurt them I swear you will not get a chance to even speak (dangerously) and I won't let anything happen to them until I am here.. so.. don't.. you.. dare!.. (glaring)
Sujin - how dare yo...

She was about slap yn but somehow her hand stuck in air... as sujin look back she was shocked... jungkook was holding sujin's hand which was raised to slap yn... he j€rk sujin's hand

Jk - don't you dare to hurt yn (de@th glare)

Yn was shocked because she didn't know that members are here... Sujin got scared as she didn't know what to do... boys were glaring at Sujin as they going k!ll sujin with their eyes... anger can visible in their eyes

Sujin - n..no you got me wrong
Jimin - just shut up Sujin!! We already know your true colour... we were just waiting for you to expose yourself...
Sujin - w..what?
Jin - yes we already knew what you done and we heard everything what you said earlier... don't you dare to play with us!
Rm - how can you do that? We fvcking trusted you! You even made us hate our princess!
Sujin - YES I DID!!....

 don't you dare to play with us!Rm - how can you do that? We fvcking trusted you! You even made us hate our princess!Sujin - YES I DID!!