part 44

she knew they must be cook it for her but didn't dare to tell because they thought yn might reject what they cook for her... but yn felt bad to hurt them like that... so she...

Yn - um... I am hungry... is that for me? (Point with your eyes)
Jin - y..yes it's for you...
Jimin - wait let me serve you

Yn about to sit but she can't do that alone...

Jk - wait wait.. let me help you...

Jungkook helped you to sit and jimin served you the soup... but you can't hold the spoon as your hand also injured... everyone notice it...

Jimin - may I? (You nodded)

Jimin started to feed you and jungkook was sitting beside you making sure you are not getting hurt... but suddenly you chocked the soup as boys got panicked... taehyung made you drink water and jungkook patted your back gently...

Tae - you ok baby bear? (Worried)
Yn - y..yes

After feeding you they gave you, your medicine... but you don't like medicine...

Yn - do I have to eat this? (Making weird faces)
Yoongi - yes princess you must eat this to recover soon

You didn't had option rather than eating the medicine... you eat it in one go and made bitter look...

Yn - yuck! Eww! It's bitter!

Everyone chuckle... they layed you on the bed carefully and made you sleep... jin patted your head gently until you fall asleep... you didn't even wanyed to stop them so you let them do whatever they want... 7 of them sitting around the bed as they didn't want to leave you for a second... you felt happy seeing how much they care for you... after some time you fell asleep as well as boys...

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Sejin - pd nim one of the staff told me that the rope of chandelier which is fell was cut by someone... it means someone cut the rope purposely...
Pd nim - is that so... we have to find out about it... check for more information
Sejin - ok pd nim I will...

2 DAYS LATER
AT HOSPITAL

Rm - let's go princess you are discharged now...

Now yn is little bit recovered but still she can't walk properly... only can take few steps that too with support... so doctor recommend that yn should use a wheelchair until the wounds are recover... after that she can try to walk

So now yn is in the wheelchair... jungkook pulling her wheelchair til the car and other members has your medicine... your clothes and etc... after reaching the car, jungkook carefully lift you from wheelchair while you wrapped your arms around his neck... he gently put you on the seat... after putting all the things inside the car, they drove off to the home...

In these 2 days boys taking really good care of you... if you hissed even a little they all become worry and panick like h€ll... they always try to chear you up and still they trying to get their princess back... still you don't call them by their nick names which you used to call them... but sometimes unexpectedly you call them oppa and those names which they craving to hear... they feel really happy that times... your mom and brother also called you and wanted to see you but you told them to come after few days as you didn't wanted to let them see you in this state

AT HOME

Jungkook lift you and took you to your room as you are a feather for him... and put ypu on the bed and make sure you are comfortable...

Jk - if you need anything just call me ok?

Yn nodded as he smile and went from there... a smile appeared on her face as he left... she started to think what decision she should make... after thinking yn finally decide what to do... she called pd nim...

Yn - hello pd nim
Pd nim - yn how are you now?
Yn - better pd nim
Pd nim - good to hear... so why did you call me?
Yn - pd nim I thought about the contract...

She told him what her final decision and everything what she thought...

Pd nim - yn are you sure about that?
Yn - yes pd nim I think they deserve it...
Pd nim - yes you are right... I will come tommorow
Yn - ok pd nim
Pd nim - take care of yourself (hung up)

Pd nim told manager sejin about what yn told him...

Sejin - is she really wanna do that? What will boys do?
Pd nim - I don't know... let's see tommorow...