part 42

Doctors panicked... yn was out of danger as bl0od was going through yn's veins but unexpectedly her heart rate started to decrease... maybe it because she got bl0od but it was already late... yn's pulse also slowing... a nurse rush from operation room... members got scared and the doctor also came out... members asked him what is wrong...

Doc - yn's heart beat is decreasing
Jimin - what?! But she already had bl0od so she should be alright by now... didn't you said that?
Doc - yes I know... maybe she herself decide not to fight anymore... that's why nothing affecting her...
Nurse - doctor! she is not breathing! And her heart is not beating!

A nurse came out of the operation room and said to the doctor... members mind gone blank after hearing what the nurse said...

Doc - oh no we have to give her shock... come on let's go..

The doctor rush inside the operation room with the nurse...

Jk - no no little bunny you can't leave me... don't prank me like this... I..I can't t..take it anymore... (crying)
Yoongi - princess we are w..waiting here f..for y..you please c..come b..back...

Members were crying hard in eachothers embrace... on the other hand doctor is giving shock to yn to get her heart beat back...

Yn - it's time to go

Yn was walking in an empty place... where was nothing only her... she stopped when she heard someone calling her... and turned to the side where she heard the voice...

Jk - little bunny... where are you going?

Yn didn't said anything just looking at members who were standing little far away from her...

Yoongi - princess are you going to leave us?
Hobi - how can you leave us princess?
Jimin - please don't leave us little mochi
Tae - we can't live without you
Yn - I can't stay here anymore... I have to go... I don't want to be the reason for your hatre anymore... so let me go... you won't even remember me after some days... thank you for everything... thank you for loving me atleast for few months... thank you for coming to my life... I had beautiful memories with you guys... I love you... I love you more than myself... I never hate you... I only loved you... and always love you... now it's time to say good bye... so let me go...

You smiled at them for the last time before turning to leave... but before you could members rush to you and hugged you tightly...

Jk - no you can't leave us... I won't let you go...
Jimin - we can't live without you princess...
Jin - please come with us...
Rm - please come to us...
Yoongi - please don't go... stay with us...
Tae - we are waiting for you baby bear... come to us...

Doc - increase the pressure

Nurse increase the pressure and the doctor gave you one last shock... your body pop up and again fell on the bed with a big inhale of oxygen... finally your heart start to beat again... you came to your life again... doctor checked you... and confirmed you all fine now... operation room's light turned off as everyone knew the operation is over but they didn't know what the result... doctor came out as the members rush to him...

BTS - what happened doctor?
Doc - she is out of danger now... operation is success (smile)

After hearing members, pd nim and sejin manager felt relief as happy tears fell from there eyes...

Doc - I must say she is a fighter... she fought with her d€ath and came back...
Pd nim - yes she is...
BTS - can we see her?
Doc - she is still unconscious... we will transfer her in to the ward room and you can see her after that...
BTS - ok thank you doctor
Doc - my pleasure (he left)

Members hugged eachother due to the happiness... pd nim and sejin inform the media and ARMYs that yn is out of danger now... so they all went from there being happy... everything is fine now...

Sejin - guys you should go home now
BTS - no we will stay
Sejin - guys look at yourself... you are still in clothes which has bl0od... if yn sees you all like this she will feel bad... so go and get fresh until I will stay here... I will call you if yn get conscious ok?
BTS - ok

They all went home to be fresh.....