part 39

Yn - op!pa! (You jump from nowhere)
Jin - what happened yn!ah!? (He replied in same way)
Yn - (giggle) let's bake a cake! (Excite)
Jin - do you know how to bake? Because I don't know
Yn - nah! Let's give a try
Jin - ok as your wish

They went to the kitchen and collected all the ingredients which they need... you went to your room to get your phone and came back...

meanwhile jin was peacefully putting the flour in his hand... as he saw you so sudden, he screamed and throw the flour on your face for self defense as he got scared 😅 you, who faced this were clueless what just happened... your face covered with flour looking like a ghost... as you cough, flour blow out from your mouth... as soon as jin recognized it was you, he laugh his @ss out... seeing him laughing you also burst into laugh...
After all the laugh you cleaned your face...

after making batter you both put it on the microwave... after baking you took out the cake from cake tray after cooling it... you tried to cut the cake to taste it but...

Yn - I can't cut it, it's like a rock (laugh)
Jin - what? Give it to me (he tried) yeah it's like a rock (laugh) looks like we can't eat it (laugh)

He accidentally drop the cake on the floor... as it fell, it sound like something heavy fell on the floor not a cake... you and jin looked at eachother with jaw drop and burst into laugh again... they might loose their teeth if they had eat that rock cake 😅

A small chuckle left from jin's lips as he remembered how they used to do an experiment of making food...

Jin - princess please come back to your jin oppa... let's make any food you like to make (Mumble)

Yn - BOOH!!!
Yoongi - Aaarghh!!! (Scream his lungs out)
Yn - hahahaha.... oppa look at your face... hahahahaha.... (laugh)

When yoongi was coming, you jump out from where you were hiding and shout wearing zombie mask which made him scared as h€ll as he was not expecting something like that... seeing his reaction you laugh your @ss out...

Yoongi - you little kitten, scaring me? Huh? Wait...
Yn - no no no

He chased behind you as you ran as fast as you could while giggling but he was fast enough to catch you... and he started to tickle you...

Yoongi - are you scaring me? Huh? Scaring me? (Tickle)
Yn - n-no no hahahaha no I am sorry hahahahha stop hahahaha I won't scare you again hahahahaha...

Yoongi - you said you won't scare me again right little kitten? But now you are scaring me... don't s..scare me like t..this princess (mumble as tears fell from his eyes)

Members & yn was watching a horror movie at night... during the movie yn and hobi's soul almost left their bodies... after the movie everyone went to their rooms and hobi was going to his room with trembling legs as everyone already left and the environment is also dark... but suddenly someone hold his shoulder which made hobi screen his lugs out... it was you... you quickly made him quiet... his soul almost left his body again...

Hobi - oh yn (sigh of relief) what happened?
Yn - oppa can I sleep in your room tonight? I am scared (low tone)
Hobi - yes yes why not I am also scared to sleep alone (laugh)

They both went to hobi's room... at midnight yn felt thirsty so she got up from the bed and walk towards the door in dark... on other hand hobi also got up from bed as he also felt thirsty... and walk towards the door as well without any noise... still with fear in both of yours hearts...

you bumped on eachother and thought it was a ghost and you both screamed as lound as you both could... hearing you both screaming other members fell down from their bed and ran to hobi's room and turned the lights on... as lights on you both recognized eachother and stopped screaming...

Jimin -  what happened?
Jk - don't tell me you both scared to eachother (you and jhope nodded)
Jin - aish! you two ruined my beauty sleep...

They all went back to their rooms being done... as soon as they left you and jhope burst into laugh...

Hobi - I miss that time sunshine... please come back... don't scare me... (mumble while crying)

*Remember the operation is still going... as I told you they having memories of yn's during the operation... so I am still telling you what are the memories as I didn't told you guys much about their happy memories*