the beginning

I have learned from many people you need a fascinating story to write a book, me on the other hand likes to write about on the things that have happened.

I will start this one a little differently.

my name is faith I am twenty years old. I live in Derry the north or Ireland. I got into writing a little while ago. I say that but most of my life is written down on file pages.

you would believe that most of my life happened for a reason or simply because I wanted it to.

I was named faith because I am one of my kind selfless I grew up to be,it gives me a delicut touch that's why I guess I hate it so much.

when I was little I had an obsession with flowers.

would you believe Im so scared of green house?

The thought of breathing in the same air scares me, although there is something beautiful about it =. plants. they give me a sense of freedom.

beautiful for me is longing for something for so long and finally getting it.

beautiful to me is caring for people and helping each other.

In some sense you have to learn to let something go and let it be free.

Just like butterflies, in the green house, you have to let them fly.

Its the same with the mind.

the past can hold you back from a lot of things. writing has became my unspoken therapy. its my little crack in the green house window even through I have to squezze myself out its a way I deal with the darkness in the mind