running

Ive always been a runner I guess it runs in my family.
I hate the fact that I can never stay in one piece, in arguments or even in good situations.

My life I've always been taught fight or flight, my family has always stuck to there guns now don't get me wrong I can fight if I have to but I'll mouth off.

The way it's always been I'd i never bring trouble it just finds me. That's why I hate being and living in such a small city everyone knows someone who knows you.

So I run

I run to get away from my problems even through there running and chasing right after me but I never let them get close until I want them to.

How do I take off my running shoes and put them aside. Will my mouth run off for me
Peace that is all I want but how will I get peace when my demons and problems chase after me.

I dint wanna run anymore I wanna fix what I may have broken but I will always denied that I am in the wrong.

I just wish for my sake that i don't continue like this.

I can't always run that's why I threw my shoes in the fire, that's one way to stop but as soon as they went up in flames I realised I'm not just running from my problems I'm running from everything that I stand for as a human.

To make life easier for myself, I started to walk instead again and that my friend was a breath of fresh air I'm not pushing myself away no more.

Reality I found someone, someone with the same problems as me and the same values as me and ladies and gentlemen. He's a gent so this is dedicated to him and I want him to be the one to pull me back from the fire and talk things out with me.

A new chapter in my life, we are now in the present and what a gift it is to be alive.