family

i have an amazing, crazy and hillarious family, we call ourselfs the brady bunch.

we all have our own problems my mom has BPD (boarderline personality disorder), my little sister has autism (ASD) and i can swear on anything i have ADHD.

we all have our own problems, and we all bounce off each other.

my older sisterand my other younger brother has ADHD. we all love each other greatly.

from fights and arguments to laughter, singing and dancing on sundays.

if we all posted tiktoks we would be more famous than kim k. straight facts.

we all have diffrent passions and the funny thing is they dont suit us at all.

the main reason why my life inspirations are so high is because i always got told to do better, to be better.

my mom is an amazing cheif and even though she struggled, she taught me to reach for the stars. mama imma reach for the stars for us both. she did her education and took me with her, i was a "cake tester" of course my five year old self loves sugar.

 my sister how i would love to strangle her most of the time taught me that girls can pop the hood of a car and strip the parts and if she was blind foled she would do it better than what the boys told her she could do.

and too my brothers and everyone in genreal its ok to not know what you want to be when your older or what you want in life. the only person who is stopping you from doing what you want in life is yourself. NO EXCUSES 

Family is my superglue, we hold each other up and soetimes we dont see eye to eye but tell me this do you ever hear dont through stones at glass windows?

nobody is perfect and no family is perfect it dosnt matter about houses or money.

a families love is forever!

so my darlings apprecate every moment with them every person has there own problems.

we all wear masks and some of those masks can crack from time to time.

families are all diffrent and thats the hard part you cant chose who yours is.

when i came out as bisexual (liking both genders)

i was fifteen and i remember crying getting off the bus and getting a bin bag to put all my clothes into because my first thought was i was going to be homeless.my mom was paniking with me and finally asked what was wrong and i told her with tears streaming down my face.

she laughed in my face and give me a cuddle and pointed to the door " i couldnt care less if you walked in purple and looked like barney the dinosaur as long as you are truthful with yourself who matters"

being a single mother is hard, even though she wont say she loves taht she has amazing kids (if i do say so myself ;) )

this chapter is dedicated to single mothers and if anyone hasnt told you, your doing amazing!

life is awful but weather you are adopted, fostered or in the two of the same gender family or the oppisite gender or like me raised by a kick ass single parent.

you are loved beyond words never forget that.