controller

pressing buttons is a release that I didn't know that I craved, that was until it was gone. the thought of my old xbox sitting broken before my eyes is heart breaking.

I like the older games that have lasted so long because of people just like me.

let me go back a little to explain two weeks ago my xbox 360 broke and my heart shattered I had it for roughly 9 years maybe a little longer.

the games that I had were as old as the trees themselves but I loved them, I actually had control over something in my life and I miss that feeling.

conrol is such a issue for me, the thought of losing control is scary, all my life I never really had control over anything properly in my life and now in my twenties I can nearly control everything and make it my own.

my anger is the thing that I have never had control over and I will be completely honest about that, once I start I never know when  to stop my mouth gets me into trouble and my fists usually get me out of it.

I was a very angry child (now as an adult I laugh) angry at something I never had 1) a clue about or 2) a understanding of. life.

the thing was that I wasn't angry with anyone but myself and that is why when the option to go to anger management come to the door I took it with open arms, and im so thankful that I did what I needed to do because at such a young age you don't really know what is good for you.

well... anger management courses where not for me in the slightest, if anything came from it made me more angrier and by that I mean that dolphin music and talking to a person who in the slightest knows what hey are doing is funny but me and that time I was slamming doors and walking out of school and if I stayed in school for longer than passed 1 oclock you know for a fact that I was in a fight. 

my emotions where all over the place by this stage and I couldn't really keep them together. ive always had trouble bottling them up and trying to piece together what the hell actually happened but your guess is as good as mine.

I always liked having control over every aspect of my life after this no matter how small it was.