love

love comes in all shapes and sizes, everyone needs love in their lives itdosnt matter about age, colour or distance.

love of a best friend or a sibling or partner, everyone is loved in some form, I have had a few relationships and some of them I am thankful for.

some where toxic and now I know when to get out of them, most guys only want one thing and some girls get hurt and that happens with girls as well.

no two negatives make a right, using somebody for there emotions or body is not right.

females are taught that if a man hits you he likes you, from a young age we are taught this males are taught that if a woman dose not give you the time of day that they are trying hard to get.

deeply and honestly I don't believe in love anymore, its all about nudes or sex. where is the romance? where is the long dives and deep conversations? where is the picnics? where is the love letters and flowers?

where is the love?

love died in the 80s, I believe what that guy said "you can turn it off and you can turn it on"

and for anyone who is sixteen and want to lose there virginity ask anyone, sex lasts a minimum of five minutes I wish I waited for someone special.

life gives you choices in life I love reading dark romance I wish the characters in my books was real.

the thought of a man loving me so completely makes me feel alive, but once I once I finish the book and close the pages I realise there is a very slim chance of that.

 I find reading like a escape in the sense I realise I need to love myself a little more.

self-love is the most important thing, being natural and loving me for myself is all tat truly matters.

you should do the same love yourself a little more, have a candle lit bath and get relaxed in the bubbles or go and get a spa treatment, or if your anything like me read a good book where the leader of an organisation falls head over heels for you.

ladies and gentlemen there is hope out there for us yet.

one thing is for sure if they aint no love out there for me ill be damned if I don't love myself.