youth

we are all youthful in our own sense of the word, I like to say your as old as you feel, that no matter what you will be a kid at heart and that is absolutely fine.

you can do anything you put your mind to, age dosnt matter anymore when it comes to the things you want to be or do. if your 60 and want to do skydiving then you go and do it. your age shouldn't stop you from doing something that you want to do.

I am still young yet I am an adult I still act like I am a kid and that isn't such a bad thing, I still go on walks in the rain and pretend that I can change the weather and well you can make up your mind about that one but for me im ok with it just yet.

people in there teens, you don't have to know what you have to be or want to be and people cant pressure you into that. I got told that I wouldn't amount to anything, because I didn't really go to school and most of my secondary teachers told me that, yet I am proud to spread the word of what happened in my life to help yours.

for new adults like me I still truly don't know what I am doing but I know that whatever I am doing happy with it. we will make mistakes and we will have regrets but we will learn from them and when the time comes we will have an answer for our own kids when the time comes for them.

now for the older generation I don't even know what to say to you all because you know more than me, what I do know is that my granny was an amazing woman and even through she has passed away, she still lives in my mind most days I think about her praying at night time just before bed with her rosery beads in hand, or her books that she used to collect.

the older generation deserve all the respect in the world because 1. without you we wouldn't be here, 2. you are the gems of today so you have all my respect.

manners cost nothing I remember to use my p's and q's.

every single group that I have mentioned you are all youth full and never let anyone say to you to act your age or anything be free be a child and most importantly be youthful.