lights

candles.

I have an obsession with them, the smell, the warmth and the light from the flame.

people like different things and it must be the only girly thing I like "faith your a tomboy"

well thank you captain obvious in the corner.

smoking, I do smoke, a heavy smoker at that. a pack a day and with every pack I buy a lighter, I have a clipper collection.

the sense of flicking on a lighter or stricking a match is therapy, maybe im not wise.

there is always the light at the end of the tunnel, my tunnel is my thoughts and my light is at the end of my cig.

like watching a painter paint its beautiful, heartfelt and meaningful.

like a trophy, you cant take your eyes off it. would you want to?

I know that the wind can always blow the flame out but you can always light it back up again.

we can all lose our spark from time to time, you just need to meet your lighter then BOOM your flame is lit again.

we love the flame but we can lose ourselves easily and we cant see the flame as bright, its not burning as slowly.

then it gets dark.

you cant see the end of the tunnel anymore.

you partly give up but all you need is for someone to help you find your lighter.

to light your match and shout your name at the end of it.

they will show you the way, I always carry at least three lighters for this reason.

the purpose is incase me or you lose our way.

I got our backs.

do you ever wonder how they were invented?

I wonder about it all the time but I try and not get lost in my shower thoughts.

I wish my thoughts would turn off like a light switch, it would be great wouldn't it?

how easy it would be?

would you turn them off?, what would you think about then?

well for me, faith, I wouldn't think about how the first person came here?

how a clock works? how many lighters I have? and how many have lost there spark?

I know who I would call if I ever lost mine. do you know who you would call?