issues

my story begins in 2003.

the year I was born, I was born to a mother who was struggling. A mother who was trying to find herself and her pathway to her career.

A mother who fought for her daughter, a mother who loved me yet my childhood was ripped from her very finger tips.

I was a quite baby and didn't cry without means . I was a sleeper all my baby photos I was either asleep or going for a snooze.

I had a strong family. I had no father he wasn't and hasn't been in my life in a while. Around now and again my uncle ben had been my hero.

I say I had bad luck from the very moment I opened my pretty green eyes.

I was different from the other kids. 

"get your head out of the clouds faith"

I still hear it on a daily basis.

my obsession with a pen and piece of paper began here. It was like I signed my life away for the greater good.

I think I was about seven when this all happened. I got my first period around this time. I was a woman yet didn't understand the concept of woman hood and I didn't bloom till secondary school.

In primary school I was moved about a lot, different places and different people. I don't speak to anyone from my childhood. they have good paying jobs and are settled down and starting to have there own families

I on the other hand am a hairdresser in training, don't get me wrong I love it but writing has always had a firm hold on me.

 I have my written down on pages and that means everything to me my life, my history and my legacy.

in the years of my life it was hard to love myself. I have learned not everyone has loved themselves and that's ok but you will learn to. I learned the hard way through bullies they are my reasoning.

I owe mine a big thank you because you said horrible things to me but I fought back