bloom

the flowers are in bloom!

you see flowers this time of year turn from buds to beautiful flowers, what if I told you that we are the same.

we bloom when we are most comfortable when we are with friends and family it gets us out of our comfort zone, we need a little reassurance and when we have it we turn into different people.

I am like that as first, I am very quite very into myself and wouldn't speak without being spoken to, but when im comfortable with you I am relaxed and very much a chatter box.

we all bloom within our own season , with a little time and patience and guidance we will turn into a sunflower.

you can bloom to be whatever flower or plant that you want to be. now that is truly amazing.

we soon make friends and get more involved to be in groups so my dear don't worry about how much time it takes to do that do that in your own time.

just be yourself, be creative, be weird, be spontaneous, be outgoing, be a nerd but most importantly be true and be yourself.

not everyone in this world will like you nobody really likes me but do I really care, I can tell you that answer in two letters NO

I love myself the way I am with my passions and my hobbies and I wouldn't give them up for the wold not a chance and not a hope.

its blooming season, so lets grow together.